Charona

Jan 14, 2020
7z has always been rough for most apps and CPUs, had like 3 devices in which they would always stop midway. Which app do you use? Found that one that tries to support it the best and look for ways around is Zarchiver, it's on Play Store.
I have been using WinRAR since 1999. With a paid license you avoid the disadvantages of cracks, registry path, etc. (eg: Excessive memory/CPU usage because it only consumes decompression speed/resources, without anything running with patched softwares -malwares, deprecated code, etc-)

Reactions: Mist.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, hey hey... I never once stated I even wore underwear! I also don't shave my face smooth like a woman's either. Some of us retain our masculinity... but I won't judge you for it. ;) Besides, I didn't say a thing about it, he started it by calling such a practice "weird" which is patently ridiculous. But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised in a world where it's considered weird to act like a man. :p
Closetedgaymansayswhat?

Kunshira

Jan 20, 2022
Can someone explain why when the game updates my android shows the game as not updated? Only this game has said issue.

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
The man responsible for that mod, Lord Ashram, unfortunately passed away recently due to cancer, a sad and unfortunate tragedy. As such this mod will likely need to be made by a new person.
Oh, that's sad news, I thought he was still recovering :cry:

Eku7

Aug 18, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.055v2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Hi the66, can you please update the android port when you have some time. Thanks and appreciate the port ❤

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I have been using WinRAR since 1999. With a paid license you avoid the disadvantages of cracks, registry path, etc. (eg: Excessive memory/CPU usage because it only consumes decompression speed/resources, without anything running with patched softwares -malwares, deprecated code, etc-)

woah, the guy who actually paid for winrar has been found!!! btw mine has a license but i never paid for it muahahaha...
i also use winrar and before that i used rar after phil katz offed himself and pkzip became a tool of the government and the secret switch to encrypt where it couldn't be unencrypted without the key disappeared... such a sad day.. also winzip sucks ass.....
also do not use any patches or cracks for winrar! there is a license key you can use and even a generator that has been around forever and still works well...

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
woah, the guy who actually paid for winrar has been found!!! btw mine has a license but i never paid for it muahahaha...
i also use winrar and before that i used rar after phil katz offed himself and pkzip became a tool of the government and the secret switch to encrypt where it couldn't be unencrypted without the key disappeared... such a sad day.. also winzip sucks ass.....
also do not use any patches or cracks for winrar! there is a license key you can use and even a generator that has been around forever and still works well...
In that case, you've also found the second person: ME!

My key file dates back to late 2009, so that's when I bought my own license. Not because I had to, or needed to remove the nag screens, but because I was so satisfied with the product, I wanted to show my support to the developers, even if it's with a relatively small amount. (A little under €30 without tax.)

That key file still works with the most recent versions, too (even "surviving" several computers), so it has been a small investment.

I am, however, using the same license key on multiple computers, even the one I use at work, so I'm not exactly keeping strict to the license agreement.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes