Largueee

Jun 14, 2020
The shower part with Riley and the beach girl are the best parts for me. But the shower with Riley when he takes advantage and takes advantage of her is the best part. I hope they continue adding content of the same. Greetings and thanks for continuing to upload content.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yea, I pee standing up unless I'm taking a crap. What I don't do is drop my pants to the ground like a child. I unzip, fish it out and piss.
I don't usually have a zipper. Of course, I am not talking about in public, that could get awkward. LMAO But in private homes, absolutely. I rarely wear anything that has a zipper anymore.

Besides, if I have to be traumatized looking at it, why should others escape?! :p

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
the idea that some people here are dropping their pants and underwear to take a piss in public, and are proud of that fact only to then spout some shit about how its related to masculinity is not very surprising
Hey, hey hey... I never once stated I even wore underwear! I also don't shave my face smooth like a woman's either. Some of us retain our masculinity... but I won't judge you for it. ;) Besides, I didn't say a thing about it, he started it by calling such a practice "weird" which is patently ridiculous. But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised in a world where it's considered weird to act like a man. :p

• Angry
Reactions: Infidel

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
To be fair History is kinda full of sex. To tweak an expression "None of our ancestors died too young, or virgins". Maybe if the History Channel added some more sexy shows about all that sex that has been happening for so long they wouldn't need to show goofy alien shows anymore.

And speaking of this game, I really wish there was a change log for the latest update.
And just what is wrong with goofy shows about me. :alien: :LOL:

Reactions: fulgartech

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi. Thank you very much for this compressed version.

I do, however, have one small request: Can you make the next versions in .zip or .rar please?
Maybe on Windows the 7zip file decompresses in 2 minutes, but that's not the case on other platforms/OS. For example, it took about 1h15 to decompress the .7z on my tablet (extremely long), but only 40 seconds to put the game back into a .zip file. What's more, the file size is almost identical (.7z = 746MB / .zip = 762MB).​
It would be sweet to change the format of your archives and it wouldn't change anything for you. :giggle:
that's not a fault of the os, it's the cheapo cpu in the tablet. also why are you using a tablet?!? unarchive it on a pc then transfer it over to the tablet or just play it on the pc... personally i'd prefer they use winrar but it doesn't matter to me much. oh yeah some things that can impact extraction are file sizes. lots of small sized files can make it take longer than the bigger .rpas, mostly cuz it has to refer to the index over and over to find the next file to extract or something.
it's kinda like when you copy from one drive to another, a folder with lots of small files generally gets like 50mbs to 156mb/s whereas bigger single files get 800mb/s to 1gb/s cuz it doesn't have to look it up in the index.

Reactions: MD27

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Hey, hey hey... I never once stated I even wore underwear! I also don't shave my face smooth like a woman's either. Some of us retain our masculinity... but I won't judge you for it. ;) Besides, I didn't say a thing about it, he started it by calling such a practice "weird" which is patently ridiculous. But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised in a world where it's considered weird to act like a man. :p
if im wearing gym shorts at home at night i still do not pull them all the way down to my ankles? I swear ince "some people" make everything about how they are actually very manly and should be praised

also isnt that his neighbors bathroom? which is more "public" than his own?

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't usually have a zipper. Of course, I am not talking about in public, that could get awkward. LMAO But in private homes, absolutely. I rarely wear anything that has a zipper anymore.

Besides, if I have to be traumatized looking at it, why should others escape?! :p
Whatever works for you man. Sorry if I offended you, but it's just more work to bend down to pick you pants back up when you could just leave them near your waist. And what's the benefit of letting them fall to the ground?
I honestly don't know any guys that drop their pants to pee standing up, but I've only seen guys pissing in public. Tell you what: I'll take a survey at poker night in a couple weeks, and let y'all know if my buddies think it's effeminate to pull their pants down just far enough to drain the snake. Or if they need their ass uncovered to pee with maximum masculinity.
if im wearing gym shorts at home at night i still do not pull them all the way down to my ankles? I swear ince "some people" make everything about how they are actually very manly and should be praised

also isnt that his neighbors bathroom? which is more "public" than his own?
Same. If it has an elastic waistband, you reach in, pull it out, pee. Simple process. I already covered zippers, but button fly's are such a pain in the ass. It's slower, but basically the same as the other procedures.
It is the neighbors house, yea.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
To be fair History is kinda full of sex. To tweak an expression "None of our ancestors died too young, or virgins". Maybe if the History Channel added some more sexy shows about all that sex that has been happening for so long they wouldn't need to show goofy alien shows anymore.

And speaking of this game, I really wish there was a change log for the latest update.
Does history channel actually show history documentaries these days, or is it just shitty reality shows and bullshit "documentaries" of aliens being involved with our history?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bill Temple

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Whatever works for you man. Sorry if I offended you, but it's just more work to bend down to pick you pants back up when you could just leave them near your waist. And what's the benefit of letting them fall to the ground?
I honestly don't know any guys that drop their pants to pee standing up, but I've only seen guys pissing in public. Tell you what: I'll take a survey at poker night in a couple weeks, and let y'all know if my buddies think it's effeminate to pull their pants down just far enough to drain the snake. Or if they need their ass uncovered to pee with maximum masculinity.

Same. If it has an elastic waistband, you reach in, pull it out, pee. Simple process. I already covered zippers, but button fly's are such a pain in the ass. It's slower, but basically the same as the other procedures.
It is the neighbors house, yea.
I'm just having fun with this and just joking around, not offended in the slightest. It's honestly a ridiculous observation. Everyone's different. I sit down, unzip if I have one (rare), pull just the front down when in public and when at home, I bare my ass to the world (which is nobody, except a certain lady friend who doesn't give a shit). ;) I never thought how I urinated would be a topic of debate. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hi. Thank you very much for this compressed version.

I do, however, have one small request: Can you make the next versions in .zip or .rar please?
Maybe on Windows the 7zip file decompresses in 2 minutes, but that's not the case on other platforms/OS. For example, it took about 1h15 to decompress the .7z on my tablet (extremely long), but only 40 seconds to put the game back into a .zip file. What's more, the file size is almost identical (.7z = 746MB / .zip = 762MB).​
It would be sweet to change the format of your archives and it wouldn't change anything for you. :giggle:
7z has always been rough for most apps and CPUs, had like 3 devices in which they would always stop midway. Which app do you use? Found that one that tries to support it the best and look for ways around is Zarchiver, it's on Play Store.

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
that's not a fault of the os, it's the cheapo cpu in the tablet. also why are you using a tablet?!?
It's not the tablet's fault, it has a very good 8-core processor and quickly decompresses .zip and .rar files (less than 1mn for 500 MB). The problem lies in the used compression format. 7zip doesn't exist for tablets, so I use RAR (WinRAR on Windows) to decompress .7z files, but this format takes forever.

unarchive it on a pc then transfer it over to the tablet or just play it on the pc...
I will, as soon as you offer me a new PC. I promise. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

lots of small sized files can make it take longer than the bigger .rpas, mostly cuz it has to refer to the index over and over to find the next file to extract or something.
Exactly! For the same total size: the more files, the longer it takes.

Which app do you use? Found that one that tries to support it the best and look for ways around is Zarchiver, it's on Play Store.
I use RAR but I'm going to try ZArchiver. Thanks for the info. (y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes