Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
yeah i think that a mod should update the OP for the WT section, not only for us but it's very important for the moders as well, this way the moders will know that some1 is continuing LORD's (RIP :cry:) work, because at the end of the day moding also takes time and they might consider dedicating said time to other games if this one is already takeing care of

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
No, it doesn't. That's what the History Channel is for.
To be fair History is kinda full of sex. To tweak an expression "None of our ancestors died too young, or virgins". Maybe if the History Channel added some more sexy shows about all that sex that has been happening for so long they wouldn't need to show goofy alien shows anymore.

And speaking of this game, I really wish there was a change log for the latest update.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.056v3] [DLGB] Compressed

PC (746MB) Workupload - Pixeldrain -
MAC (737MB) Workupload - Pixeldrain -
Hi. Thank you very much for this compressed version.

I do, however, have one small request: Can you make the next versions in .zip or .rar please?
Maybe on Windows the 7zip file decompresses in 2 minutes, but that's not the case on other platforms/OS. For example, it took about 1h15 to decompress the .7z on my tablet (extremely long), but only 40 seconds to put the game back into a .zip file. What's more, the file size is almost identical (.7z = 746MB / .zip = 762MB).​
It would be sweet to change the format of your archives and it wouldn't change anything for you. :giggle:

Jun 6, 2018
Walkthrough Mod (0.05v3)

Since Koga3 asked me to continue to work on my mod so he can concentrate on his Android port I decided to redo and bring back my Walkthrough mod.
So here is is, my Walkthrough mod for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

Directions:
Extract the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.
Or drag the game folder inside the mod's rar file in the same folder where Butimthebadguy.exe is located, select YES if asked to overwrite files.

View attachment 2096280 View attachment 2096281 View attachment 2096282 View attachment 2480803

plz update the mod. :) TY.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto and V&M
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes