TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Jus wondering if there is going to be any more doggy play or was the beach scene going to be all there is.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I guess it's that point in time where a game has gotten sufficiently popular and lucrative that the dev stops putting any effort and instead milks his fans with trickle down content for as long as it takes before people unsubscribe. I've seen this happen so many times. I'll never understand why. If I had a successful game it would motivate me to continue working hard to keep my player base as well as my integrity and reputation. I mean, the only reason they support you is because of what you delivered previously. You're supposed to get better with increased resources, not worse, lol. To each their own, I guess.

megaloser

May 29, 2018
I guess it's that point in time where a game has gotten sufficiently popular and lucrative that the dev stops putting any effort and instead milks his fans with trickle down content for as long as it takes before people unsubscribe. I've seen this happen so many times. I'll never understand why. If I had a successful game it would motivate me to continue working hard to keep my player base as well as my integrity and reputation. I mean, the only reason they support you is because of what you delivered previously. You're supposed to get better with increased resources, not worse, lol. To each their own, I guess.
Because the whole reason most people get into this "industry" is to create cash cows like Milfy City. It's always going to be smarter business to slow development and extract more profit from the supporters. Capitalism 101 is exploitation, and if you don't have workers to exploit, then you need to exploit your customers.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Have one dumb question. What does the Trap Tag mean in this cool story?.Also in the story you kind of play the bad guy I suppose given the name of the story, The Girl at the mansion comes off as a lot worse bordering on evil. She is definitely doing something to the "boy" at the mansion behind everyones back. Something in those milkshakes. Only speculating of course but it seems as if she is turning him female. Whether it is experimental drug or just hormone blockers, something borderline evil is going on at that mansion that makes the MC look like a saint. She is really manipulating that boy with ease. She even referred to the boy as her toy. "But I'm the Bad Guy" is a great title it gives me the impression the MC is going to get involved though. "Play" the hero for personal gain but still. I could be wrong,but that is the fun of speculating. This would make a great Movie. Mind you if this was a movie the bad guy falls for the Wife and the Wife falls for him.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes