JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is something supernatural happening in that mansion, something sinister?. I mean is Pam...changing Riley into a female using those strange milkshakes?. Regardless that Mansion screams evil.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I don´t know how to feel about this game. The scenes with the mom are super hot, but the daughter and futa should not be honestly.

The daughter is ugly next level, and honestly, ruined me at least the blowjob scene, let the mom cook properly. Hope he centers on the mom and continue doing this type of content, with teasings and more, the fridge scene oh my lord, perfect.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
you WERE the bad guy... but the game is definitely plateauing out, and unfortunately the recent updates have been small. so you may end up being the bad guy once again mid/late 2024.
har har, way to hammer your agenda in there.

I have no issue with the pacing of these updates and was only commenting on the story.

Take your time dev; I am getting my monies worth.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don´t know how to feel about this game. The scenes with the mom are super hot, but the daughter and futa should not be honestly.

The daughter is ugly next level, and honestly, ruined me at least the blowjob scene, let the mom cook properly. Hope he centers on the mom and continue doing this type of content, with teasings and more, the fridge scene oh my lord, perfect.
Futa ? lol
Riley is male, not a chick with a dick :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
DLGBToday at 12:26 PM
Everyone,
Update available to Tier 2+ on all 3 platforms. Check links section for info

(From the Links section)
Boosty:
Ko-fi:
Buymeacoffee :

Reactions: Rizo

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Discord Update
DLGBToday at 12:26 PM
Everyone,
Update available to Tier 2+ on all 3 platforms. Check links section for info

(From the Links section)
Boosty:
Ko-fi:
Buymeacoffee :
I find it interesting. the speed in which he is releasing updates yet feels the need to have release tiers. Even though when new updates drop there is very little content. But I think the more suprising thing is people are pledging. Oh well I wish the dev all the best, the game started out so well but it's slowly getting weaker with each update, it feels like they're trying to add too many routes at once instead of focusing on the few we started with until they're through. . Guess I'll wait and see what's to come. Thanks for the update post. :)

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
I find it interesting. the speed in which he is releasing updates yet feels the need to have release tiers. Even though when new updates drop there is very little content. But I think the more suprising thing is people are pledging. Oh well I wish the dev all the best, the game started out so well but it's slowly getting weaker with each update, it feels like they're trying to add too many routes at once instead of focusing on the few we started with until they're through. . Guess I'll wait and see what's to come. Thanks for the update post. :)
Yeah. Imagine having a personal life outside of making smut that only a fraction of enjoyers is willing to monetarily support. Although I'm not the best at narrative I'm pretty sure you always start with full steam and tons of ideas, but as you build you gotta be careful. It may be slow but it's still sticking to the script. If he fucks up the story even once, everything goes to shit. I say give the man more time. Then we'll start shit talking.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah. Imagine having a personal life outside of making smut that only a fraction of enjoyers is willing to monetarily support. Although I'm not the best at narrative I'm pretty sure you always start with full steam and tons of ideas, but as you build you gotta be careful. It may be slow but it's still sticking to the script. If he fucks up the story even once, everything goes to shit. I say give the man more time. Then we'll start shit talking.
I agree with all of this . . . except the apparently eventual shit-talking, unless there's something extreme where I agree that it's justified. I don't see that happening with this, though, at least not as of right now.

Reactions: Amberz
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes