Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
Just so you know, those are mini-updates. If we were to get a full update we're probably need to wait 3-4 months now (in the past there were a lot of updates, more frequently too). I kinda appreciate each of the updates we get as it's really teasing, but it's fine if there isn't a sex scene every 5 minutes imo.

Keep up the good work, dev !

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
But the Mc is evil?
Or do we have a choice to be good or evil?
Evil-ish.

There are no choices to be good (of the wholesome/romantic type), but there are choices between being just bad or being extra bad (warning: involves rape and may involve "mild" bestiality - those choices are rather obvious, at will also include an in-game warning, especially about those two subjects).

Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
Evil-ish.

There are no choices to be good (of the wholesome/romantic type), but there are choices between being just bad or being extra bad (warning: involves rape and may involve "mild" bestiality - those choices are rather obvious, at will also include an in-game warning, especially about those two subjects).
My guy, I'm not sure what part of that was 'mild'. xD

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
It doesnt make sense right now atleast

theres the possibility in the future, but im honestly hoping a patch isnt needed for such possible scenes
Just curious: what relationship should the MC have to whom? Actually nobody knows him when he arrived in the town, Haileys family already have a dad, also Hina. And as a "lost brother returning home" he's a bit old....

Reactions: Grelk

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Just curious: what relationship should the MC have to whom? Actually nobody knows him when he arrived in the town, Haileys family already have a dad, also Hina. And as a "lost brother returning home" he's a bit old....
Incest content doesn't necessarily have to be between MC and someone, like Riley and his sister fingering their asses in the bath could potentially be classified as incest.

Reactions: hotdad and J.R.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Incest content doesn't necessarily have to be between MC and someone, like Riley and his sister fingering their asses in the bath could potentially be classified as incest.
That content is already integrated in the game, so there would be no need for asking about future possibilities then.
Little sidestep: I already fear that some scream NTR since it's not the MC involved in that icest scene...

Well, because of that I therefore suspected they meant the MC when asking for the incest.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
But the Mc is evil?
Or do we have a choice to be good or evil?
Seriously? the games literally called "im the bad guy" like theres no good in being the bad guy. but still over all its more, groping, teasing and molesting or straight up pinning to the wall and raping/subdueing type. all are bassically along the lines of coercion and rape. most the characters are either subdued an seduced or forced to endure and take it over all.

no good choices from what ive seen, but there are choices to just avoid certian scenes or fetishes sometimes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razorheadult

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
That content is already integrated in the game, so there would be no need for asking about future possibilities then.
Little sidestep: I already fear that some scream NTR since it's not the MC involved in that icest scene...

Well, because of that I therefore suspected they meant the MC when asking for the incest.
honestly feel like thats sidestepped as well since for the most part its 2 LI fucking eachother. i mean you fuck the siblings and then they fuck eachother, and cant wait till mommy dearest takes her new daddys cock, and gets her sweet womb flooded with more babies. but ya, cant stand those pussy ass pansies that cant handle thier loves fucking eachother while fucking MC too. damn stupid. it aint NTR unless they going else where.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I still want to know about the home invader. That is massive news for sleepy small town, but its just glossed-over.

Is the invader the "persepctive" we keep seeing of the creep-shot-angles we keep getting of "someone" (doesnt seem to be us, the audience) or is it the dev just creating a creepy vibe?

Maybe *that's* the real badguy.

I just hope we, as MC, get to be the most depraved and horrible.

Hooray for taboo!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I still want to know about the home invader. That is massive news for sleepy small town, but its just glossed-over.

Is the invader the "persepctive" we keep seeing of the creep-shot-angles we keep getting of "someone" (doesnt seem to be us, the audience) or is it the dev just creating a creepy vibe?

Hooray for taboo!
My bet is thats the MC's Mom.... finally some incest :D

Seriously though, my money is on someone the MC knows, maybe a brother or a former cellmate.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

You know, i've been asking myself the same since before the home invader made an actual appearance, when the MC first slapped Alice in the garden. Some of the shot angles were pretty peculiar, heavily implying an observer from one of the houses neighbouring Oliver & Alice's

Probably not the MC's - but with creepy stalkers in small towns one never knows - so their other neighbor, who we haven't seen yet (the Porters being the MC's other neighbor) could possibly the mystery creeper, who might or not be the home invader.

(Or some hot but even more sexually frustrated housewife - one can never have too many desperate carnal housewives :sneaky:)

Nah, just a mark to take the fall for even greater future missdeeds of our dear hypermacho psychocaveman bastard. :cool:

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes