mytaca

Feb 11, 2019
i kinda like where the story is going on this game, but, he kinda focused on riley too much in the past updates. i do not complaining about this, bcuz i like him, but i can understand the point of who is complaining.
at least dlgb get rid of that fuckin' stupid asian fragile bitch, dude, all the scenes of her are disgusting

Mellbear

Apr 14, 2021
Hailey is top 5 in my all time of most annoying hentai game characters out of every hentai game I've ever played and I've completed hundreds. But goddamn when I play a hentai game I don't want to deal with the real world bullshit that I had to handle or help out with growing up like special needs. The game would be actually amazing if not for hailey's character entirely. It practically kills any sort of arousal seeing special needs in this light lol.

Bobsfishery

Oct 21, 2023
I downloaded the game it still loops so it wasn't the browser version that was the problem

Avoiding it ? sure.... let me rephrase then, None of the subscribers have reported any looping issues, and only two people here have, and given the number of people who play the game, I suspect it could be from not playing it for some time ? and code being changed along the way, which may have caused an issue ? I don't know.
Is there any error message ? game crash ? anything at all ?
As there are only two people who have reported the issue, I would try closing the game, backup the persistant file from /game/saves folder and delete the persistent file in both locations /game/saves and also in the C:/users/xxxx path as well, then try loading a save BEFORE the issue occurs and see if it still happens.
If that doesn't help, try deleting all saves and persistent in both locations (back them up if you want to), and start a new game, skip through to where the issue occurred and see if it still happens.

Cheyrou

Sep 5, 2018
Hailey is top 5 in my all time of most annoying hentai game characters out of every hentai game I've ever played and I've completed hundreds. But goddamn when I play a hentai game I don't want to deal with the real world bullshit that I had to handle or help out with growing up like special needs. The game would be actually amazing if not for hailey's character entirely. It practically kills any sort of arousal seeing special needs in this light lol.
You literally have not said any reasons why you hate her. It just meaningless hate attack from possible Riley fan imo. If u dont want to see her just skip her scenes. U are lucky, she doesn't have many scenes thanks to the dev. He's getting milked Riley fans like u. Keep getting aroused with thinking Riley's dick.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hailey is clearly special needs. It just makes this game all the better. I bet she's got that stump-rippin' 'tard strength you don't wann fuck with.

An anthem to the taboo.

You couldn't have a more clear tag line... oh wait... :cool: :WeSmart:
I think some of us are learning what the dev already knows, that taboo sex makes it hotter. What is left, quadriplegic sex?
J/K; certainly the dev wouldn't... oh $h!+, I think he heard me...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Special needs> gay

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
Updates are too weak...Stop worrying so much about the gay content and you'd be able to move the story along. Slowly but surely this is turning in a gay game...I'll play one more update and if that is gay content i'm done with it.. How long are you going to drag out the neighbor wife not getting drilled while CONTINUALLY having gay scene after gay scene. YES, i'm tired of the gay updates because time spent on that content takes away from updating good content with women

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Updates are too weak...Stop worrying so much about the gay content and you'd be able to move the story along. Slowly but surely this is turning in a gay game...I'll play one more update and if that is gay content i'm done with it.. How long are you going to drag out the neighbor wife not getting drilled while CONTINUALLY having gay scene after gay scene. YES, i'm tired of the gay updates because time spent on that content takes away from updating good content with women
No offense intended, so I'll go in parts.
Updates: I agree, they're tiny, I'd prefer the game to be updated every three months, with more game time. But maybe his supporters prefer it that way, or he opted for smaller monthly updates.
Gay: As I said in another comment, the updates are short, so it gives the impression that there's a lot of gay content, but it's actually not that much. Yes, the last two updates were about gay content. But if that's what their supporters want, then that's what the developer will do.
About our opinion here: I believe it's valid, but not determinative for the developer, to add, change, remove any content.
Dude, for real, wait for the next update, play it, if you don't like it, just ignore the topic. There's no point in arguing about something that's not under our control. Each and every developer will follow the path that will bring them the most return.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes