Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0567v3
Mod Version: 0.5
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0567v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Awesome continuation! TYVM for this work! Any timeframe for an update, pretty pls?

Dec 17, 2023
I don't see what's Trap in this game, it's just a small boy, getting fucked, I would add 'gay' to it. At least give him a little bit tits, if you want it to be a transgender.

But having him walking around half naked, doesn't make him look like a girl either...

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
I don't see what's Trap in this game, it's just a small boy, getting fucked, I would add 'gay' to it. At least give him a little bit tits, if you want it to be a transgender.

But having him walking around half naked, doesn't make him look like a girl either...
I'd say he looks more feminin than masculin, that would make him a trap.

Reactions: mytaca

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
He looks very young. No idea what age he should be, 10-12 year? Most boys that age, look like that. If you tell me his 15 or older, then yeh I could agree a bit...
I'm not into those, i don't care about his scenes but the game has a trap tag, i think that's him.

Masal15

May 17, 2023
Honestly, playing it now and i doubt you'll have any need of that. I barely remember last time there was any choice in the updates beside pounding Riley or not, that is.
Walkthrough mod for a scene ?.
It's better to play games without mods first. imo usually you don't really need them. with a mod your more skipping than following/focusing on the story.

Reactions: Aground9437

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Last time I played this, it was july, I believe. So that means I'm more than 4 updates behind at this point, depending on how many updates dropped after October of last year. I guess this is the update I'll play before repeating the same process again. Unless some Hina content is involved.

• Sad
Reactions: Aground9437

GeorgeJetson5

Aug 20, 2020
Last time I played this, it was july, I believe. So that means I'm more than 4 updates behind at this point, depending on how many updates dropped after October of last year. I guess this is the update I'll play before repeating the same process again. Unless some Hina content is involved.
Hmm July you say? Well you'll get 5 solid minutes of gameplay. Congrats.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.0567v3
Mod Version: 0.5
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.0567v3

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Update mod mn, please <3

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes