Jan 7, 2022
I wish this offered more freedom to pick a hole and pick where the load is going. It's turned out to pretty much cater to the anal kink. I think it'd be an anal kinetic novel if you couldn't choose to skip seeing the gay stuff your MC is going to do. That's what it feels like, anyway. I don't document the choices in a reporter's note pad.

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.06v3
Mod Version: 0.6
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.06v3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD

Lord Ashrams was a hardworking person, may his soul be blessed and his memory cherished.

Reactions: Aground9437

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Is there an Android version?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Update
DLGBToday at 12:05 PM
Everyone,
The ending for Update 0.06 has been uploaded on all support pages to all members. A short piece with 3 animations

—————————————————————
Given how short updates generally are, we might as well wait until the next regular update instead of posting to F95 for something so minor, especially since that ending to v0.06 will remain with the next standard release as well.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
has anyone found any games similar to this masterpiece?
As per Site Rule #2.4, you should discuss this over on the Recommendations and Identification forum, rather than in the thread for this game specifically. If you search there and find nothing, you can always create a new thread in that forum. I'd suggest linking to the OP of this thread so anyone unfamiliar with this game will have a reference point.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh finally getting to the stuff most of us originally tuned in for.
Nice update. Excited for next part when they take their shower, I wonder if MC pops Haileys cherry while showering.
Only down side is probably going to have to wait a few months before it releases, but I'm not paying for it so I have no right to complain. Appreciate the upload as always!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.0601v2] [DLGB] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [773 MB]
- - -

Mac [764 MB]
- - -

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
This developer is very disappointing, what's the point of the game having something like: But I'm a bad boy, and he doesn't have vaginal sex with women, after the rape on the beach lol

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.0601v2.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: devinsane

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Uhh, ain't that from Finding Nemo? Or is that part of the joke?
I couldn't remember her name or anything and I thought she was from toy Story for some odd reason, but you're right! Thanks for the correction. When I searched for her I searched for "girl with braces from toy story" and it must have gotten just from the girl with braces part. I just double checked and you're tight. (y)

She really reminds me of her in many ways. heheh

Who??-224

Apr 22, 2023
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod

can you update it? please
1705479913272.png

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes