Sama3lB

Dec 6, 2020
I'm a low tier patron to DLGB, the higher tier patrons have "exclusive voting power". Can any higher tier patrons on here shed light on what sort of stuff is voted on? depending on the answer I may have to increase my patron tier.

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I'm a low tier patron to DLGB, the higher tier patrons have "exclusive voting power". Can any higher tier patrons on here shed light on what sort of stuff is voted on? depending on the answer I may have to increase my patron tier.
In the same position as you here, so while I cannot help you, I would appreciate an answer to it as well.

Edit:
Probably makes more sense to ask on discord, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sama3lB

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like an interesting game till i see trap.WTF??
Which one has a dick and can IT be avoided entirely??
+1, at first i thought that a bad clothing at bottom
nvm that it cant be avoided, lets let dev take that niche, its probably hard to him to double render, but that was:cry:
I'll have to imagine that it didn't happen
upd. i cant, probably could,ifshe was girl-boy or whatever

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
WRONG. If you're going to give out information at least be correct about it!

Anyway, The MC is the one with dick.
But alice does have a dick so I am not wrong, just incomplete. I thought he was asking which girl has a dick. but rereading it he was clearly asking who is the trap.
so yea, MC has a dick, and MC is a trap (man who gets mistaken for woman). while alice also has a dick as a dickgirl
edited my previous post for clarity

edit: I mixed up the threads and was talking about another game

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
But alice does have a dick so I am not wrong, just incomplete. I thought he was asking which girl has a dick. but rereading it he was clearly asking who is the trap.
Alice is the blonde wife, with two kids - definitely not someone with a dick.

so yea, MC has a dick, and MC is a trap (man who gets mistaken for woman).
Again, what bullshit are you going on about. MC is the huge bald, bearded dude that looks like the modern reincarnation of Kratos. You'd need to be near alcoholic coma to somehow mistake him for anything like a woman, so definitely not a trap.

while alice also has a dick as a dickgirl
edited my previous post for clarity
Only thing resembling a "trap" in the game would be Riley (the son, face in the 1st sample image) and all his scenes so far have been skippable and optional, with the exception of one involving him and Hailey, his sister (3rd sample image) in the bath.

Stop with the heavy drugs and go sleep, this is clearly not the game you are crazy-ranting about.

Last edited:

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Ok well now I kind of bad. Didn't anticipate my trolling to cause confusion to the point of nonsensical rambling lol

Not my best shitpost, I admit.

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes