Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Any doujins with this game's vibe? Big ass loli, shortstack milf, trap that actually passes for a girl with penis envy?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I don't really like trap - but I love futa. Can you maybe make the store clerk a girl/futa?

Edit - I meant t-girl
Since I think Riley is absolutely perfect the way s/he is I hope not, but considering the storyline so far I suspect some possible feminization might be in the works. But we'll see what dev has planned eventually, no need to try to influence him.

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Played through this... it's really good overall, and although I'm not into trap (it's gay & I'm not) the way it's done isn't too bothersome to me. But something I did find really weird was the deep obsession the MC has with assholes. Every sex scene so far he bypasses pussy and goes right for the poopshute. I don't think he even touched a single pussy in all of the sex scenes so far. And even when he's talking to Oliver while drunk about sex and stuff, it's still more butt stuff. I have to wonder if the MC is a closet gay or something, or had some kind of fear or aversion to vaginas, because it's just bizarre. It got to the point where I rolled my eyes at new scenes because he immediately goes for the brownie hole and ignores everything else. I don't even mind anal really but it does have a distinctly gay vibe if that's the only thing a guy is into (kinda feel same about futa tbh, replacing pussy with a cock, lmao). I mean if that's what people are into then by all means go for it, just not what I was expecting out of a game that seemed like it's about corrupting a mother & daughter. It's like he went out of his way to make that feel gay.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Played through this... it's really good overall, and although I'm not into trap (it's gay & I'm not) the way it's done isn't too bothersome to me. But something I did find really weird was the deep obsession the MC has with assholes. Every sex scene so far he bypasses pussy and goes right for the poopshute. I don't think he even touched a single pussy in all of the sex scenes so far. And even when he's talking to Oliver while drunk about sex and stuff, it's still more butt stuff. I have to wonder if the MC is a closet gay or something, or had some kind of fear or aversion to vaginas, because it's just bizarre. It got to the point where I rolled my eyes at new scenes because he immediately goes for the brownie hole and ignores everything else. I don't even mind anal really but it does have a distinctly gay vibe if that's the only thing a guy is into (kinda feel same about futa tbh, replacing pussy with a cock, lmao). I mean if that's what people are into then by all means go for it, just not what I was expecting out of a game that seemed like it's about corrupting a mother & daughter. It's like he went out of his way to make that feel gay.
some just think anal is more exciting. as for Traps... I don't think it's gay in fantasy like this... kinda draw the line at real life.

Humenao

Oct 18, 2019
cheers bro and great job...i'd love it if you added more 'sniffing butthole' an MC obsessed with girls asses...it would be great...hehe

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Loving the content so far, very intrigued where Riley is heading. I think they may be a full trans girl but can't come out or transition given the dad's attitude and mom's presumed ignorance. MC may be the key to unlock that.

Granted, the dev might take it elsewhere, but I'm happy to be along for the ride.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
This game contains two perfections : Hayley, and the mc's beard.

Everything else is great too. Love the cameras, the poses, the demon/angel reactions, the touchy-touchy scenes, and of course the cute trap who makes me question my sexuality.

But damn that beard is something else.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Just checking in on how progress is coming along with the next update. Replayed the most recent one and got excited to see where it goes from there since it seems it's about to get interesting.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes