Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I could kinda see Amanda as an enabler/ally. She (unknowingly) helped you out with the swimsuits, has apparently tried to get Hailey to push the naughty envelope before, and was only a bit scandalized when she saw what you did with the buttplug you took from her. With a bit of work from the MC she could be someone who helps move Hailey, Alice and maybe some of the other younger characters further down the path.
Well, she's definitely the one more in tune with her inner kink from all the females we have seen so far, things could indeed go in a number of ways.

I also suspect we might have seen more of a reaction about where her pet buttplug ended if she wasn't busy with outraged Alice that looks good in bright shades of pink at the time. ;)

He doesn't need help. She's so meh to me.
Girl just got her first appearance, give her a chance. :sneaky:

Last edited:

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
I wish we got more MC and Riley scenes. The shower one was really good. But the homophobes will get mad if mc does the gay ...
It's not always about homophobia dude. Some people (including myself) simply do not like trans/trap content and would rather avoid it. I'm fine with the way it's been handled in the game so far but Riley scenes are far from the highlight of this game for me.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
It's not always about homophobia dude. Some people (including myself) simply do not like trans/trap content and would rather avoid it. I'm fine with the way it's been handled in the game so far but Riley scenes are far from the highlight of this game for me.
Well it doesn't help. Dev likes trap content. It's a big shame when Dev has to cut content kuz people shit on the game kuz of it.

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
Well it doesn't help. Dev likes trap content. It's a big shame when Dev has to cut content kuz people shit on the game kuz of it.
He's not cutting content. You seem to think that im saying that the dev should not make any Riley content whatsoever (facepalms were unnecessary) which isn't what I said. All I said was that trap content is polarizing and that i'm fine with the way its been handled in the game so far. The dev has made the new riley content optional which is great in my opinion as you get what you want and those like me get what we want.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
homophobic implies a phobia. a dislike of something doesn't make it a phobia. I don't like to listen to rap music. Am I now rapapobic? We all have likes and dislikes no-one should say it is wrong for you to like something so why is it fine for you to shit on the fact that someone dislikes something.

All those people going at the dev for having Riley content. It was part of the original plan for the game. I could understand somewhat if the game started as one thing then years in development did a 180, but it was like this all along. in that same vain why are people hating on the fact that people are glad and are playing the game with the content avoidable. Having the content this way will without drastically increasing update time please a much brother audience. That in turn will bring in more support for the developer.

While this game has trap content I wouldn't say this is a trap game. Think about it what is the ratio of trap to female LIs. This is something the dev wanted to have in his game, but obviously not something he wanted to base his whole game around.

Again those hating on the dev for making the game he intended to make. As the saying goes if you don't like it you don't have to play it. Obviously he has a growing market for his games. On the other side insulting people just because they don't like the trap content only compounds the bigger issue.

I don't like rap, but I have both close friends and relatives that rap. We get along well but they don't force me to listen to rap, or insult me for having different interest. If you want to be accepted you most intern accept others.

I have no problem with those that like what I don't like, as long as they have no problem with me. Homophob often use as a derogatory way to insult while missing the point of the meaning of the word. If not wanting to play certain games or parts of them makes me a Homophob. Why is it that I have both gay and lesbian friends That I actually get along well with? My dislike of what you like has nothing to do with my like or dislike of you.

But to be honest I think the word could really be used more for the NTR crowed. Add those 3 letters to a game and almost always a war starts. But to be honest I cant say you all aren't right with insulting the behaver of some of the people in this thread. I don't even like the content and still wanted to tell some of them to STFUAGTFO. Let the dev make his game SMH.

On a side not any Idea how long until the next update comes out. I wanted to wait until CH 4 ends to go through the game again. That way I can stretch the gameplay more.

Mar 6, 2021
Dude, Trap has been in the tags since day one, I don't know why all this hysteria.
Whether or not it will be preventable, I don't know. But I recommend that if someone doesn't like it, they don't play the game, at least until that's settled.
But if by chance it is inevitable, and you don't like the topic, look for something else, staying here regretting something that is going to happen, it's no use.
Wanting the developer to change something about his game is not a very nice thing to do, let him make the game he wants.
I lost count of how many games I had to abandon, because the game was changed or tags added that I hate.
Anyway, if trap is not your thing, look for other things to have fun. In my case, I'm going to appreciate that little ass of his.
;)

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes