Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
I like some buildup personally. Sex scene is meaningless, it's all about corruption that makes it good
Of course the buildup is good, but now I see how from my frustrated tone of writing you'd believe I think otherwise.
So just for the record, the buildup is great, the problem is that there is nothing but buildup so far, unless you count the fooling around, which I don't because it is not a satisfying enough punchline for all the buildup even if we only count the character it was for. In fact, to me, it's more buildup, because that's the narrative purpose.
We have taken the first 2 steps on a corruption arc with 5 different characters now, something needs to move along because the pacing is dragging horribly.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Also, some people are quite ok with the japanese girl and or the mom, right.
I love Hina, probably my favorite so far. Alice is quite a close second. I also love the more interesting and unique looks of these characters as opposed to the perfect dolls of 99% of other 3d model games. But the best part of this game for me is honestly the writing and the humor. Hina salting his tea and shoving him in the water, drunk talk of Alice as a cow, the carrot cake... just fucking gold

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
Could be why, i haven't used any mods, and saves worked fine, but sometimes using mods can cause issues, sometimes you need to continue using the mod you used so the game doesn't break, depending on what it affects
Yeah, with the last version of the mod intalled the saves works fine.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Eh, even if they were still pink I doubt Oliver would have noticed.
No ifs, they were and he didn't, too busy with the laptop to even notice. But then it's the fact Alice is wearing it in the first place that i find noteworthy - like she's flaunting the spank marks, to dare her husband to notice and do something about it. One more little sign she's far less innocent than him.

On the beach or in the bed Oliver barely even looks at Alice. Hell the only time he does seem to focus on her is during the conversations in the living room. He's in the 'we're old, our horny days are past, everything is a staid peaceful existence' energy going on. Like something out of the 50's bottom drawer books where the milkman is boning the stay-at-home wife with the husband oblivious. How deep in denial does someone have to be not to notice something is going on with Riley? Yeah he screams FOOTBALL!
He's peculiarly "reason and faith must prevail over base urges" self-repressed kind of person, that oozed all through his drunk dialogue with the MC. It's an interesting character trait that you don't see appear much in literature, what to say of games, specially with male ones. Now we are seeing him driving - her towards the MC for attention, along with nails in the coffin of their marriage. "Straws that break the camel's back", in the MC's own words.
Curious about how long before she start getting off in doing things in front of Oliver with him none the wiser... :sneaky:

I love Hina, probably my favorite so far. Alice is quite a close second. I also love the more interesting and unique looks of these characters as opposed to the perfect dolls of 99% of other 3d model games. But the best part of this game for me is honestly the writing and the humor. Hina salting his tea and shoving him in the water, drunk talk of Alice as a cow, the carrot cake... just fucking gold

Yes, her character evolution in Chapter 3 has been a very welcome surprise for almost everybody here and i bet lot of people are waiting for more of the passive-agressive kind of tsundere dynamic going on between them. In fact i commented more on this previously.

Phew... good thing the MC used a carrot instead of garlic on her..
Garlic string might make more sense as anal beads than dildo substitute. ;)

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I can never get over how CHONKY these girls are! I love that we got time with Alice this update. I'd rather the story just focus on MC corrupting the family. I don't care about the Asian girl or the clerk girl, just the mom, daughter and son.
Well, i don't see them leaving the place of main course anytime soon, though i'm a greedy bastard also curious for Hina, Amanda & the tan oppai loli Hailey's new friend.

But yeah, very good Alice update where many lines were crossed.

No chick flick LI here lady, that guy is 100% a predator molesting you and your underage daughter both, you know it and still can't say no to him. :devilish:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes