galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Damn shame that the mc is a scum cause the characters looks great and the premise is promising , hope he has character development for the better.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Found an error (It's a fresh start with no mods)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8749, in script
    g "Live long enough [name][."
Exception: String u'Live long enough [name][.' ends with an open format operation.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8749, in script
    g "Live long enough [name][."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1419, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1236, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1155, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1135, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 572, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 160, in parse
    raise Exception("String {0!r} ends with an open format operation.".format(s))
Exception: String u'Live long enough [name][.' ends with an open format operation.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
But im the bad guy 0.035
Wed May 18 03:23:15 2022

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
Saves are not working even for me (script changed), maybe because we had use the mod in the previous versions?

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Saves are not working even for me (script changed), maybe because we had use the mod in the previous versions?
Could be why, i haven't used any mods, and saves worked fine, but sometimes using mods can cause issues, sometimes you need to continue using the mod you used so the game doesn't break, depending on what it affects

Reactions: DustofDreams

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.035 fixed] [DLGB] crunched

Info: This version contains V1 of my bugfix but you should apply V2 which fixes even more bugs!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 686 MB / 369 MB - ButImTheBadGuy-0.035fixed-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 651 MB / 334 MB - ButImTheBadGuy-0.035fixed-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Another error,
When you pick Alice's swimsuit, if you pick the blue one, MC will say : "She's going for the Golden swimsuit."

Also, soon after there's a black screen with a red message "Image 'd367a' not found.

And soon before there were another one like this, I think it was "sometimelater" image not found or smth like this

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
You really need to stop this constant buildup and pencil-sharpening. I couldn't care less about the japanese girl you introduced because you're afraid once you actually deliver the shortstack you won't have any idea how to continue. It was grating when How I met Your Mother stretched itself, and it was shit when George R. R. Martin started 32 unrelated plotlines for them to converge for 5 minutes.
Stop dragging out the pacing and introducing useless filler characters. You keep increasing the scope while drip-feeding the actual content, but making sure nothing is actually happening.

In short, you've set up way too many punchlines, and it's time to deliver.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
I think I found a bug
After you pick "Blue Bikini" as one of the choices in the latest update, it gives you the same text shown by picking "Gold Swimsuit"

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes