Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Progress hasn't stopped. This one might take longer than a month cuz my computer almost choked but not by alot. Will be upgrading it very soon though. 0.04 is split in two so 0.035 is next.
That's great news! I look forward to it.
A bit random but do you think it's possible to share the .duf for Hailey the daughter and the mother? I'd love to make a render of her since i started learning and messing with Daz recently. If not that's totally fine. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: abelardo

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
Progress hasn't stopped. This one might take longer than a month cuz my computer almost choked but not by alot. Will be upgrading it very soon though. 0.04 is split in two so 0.035 is next.
nice to see you here King. don't think we forgot :) always here and wait for next update

DicerX`

Apr 16, 2022
What a fantastic game, I loved every second. So much attention to detail, the only problem is that the beginning is too rushed, I felt like a part of the hook and line plots were missing.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Seems to be an interesting vn so far. Not sure if this has been mentioned(def not reading through 49 pages of posts) but there were a few instances of the wrong character's name showing as speaking.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Feb 12, 2021
Can't wait to see more of Alice and that big ass of her's. Everytime we've met her its been groped or spanked and i can't get enough of it. My guess is she'll grow accustomed to likeing it because of Oliver's neglect and build a slight sexual feeling from it toward the MC if not already.

It would be hot to see more scene's teaseing her when Oliver's around then somewhere down the line him notice and be too weak minded and defenceless to speak up maybe talked into it being something the MC is doing for his benefit to spark things up between their sex life. Oliver accepting the BS then convince's Alice it's a overly friendly gesture he's alright with. Alice reluctantly believe's Oliver but as we push more of her button's with the spanks and gropeing she'll become turned on further to the point spiralling Oliver into a cuckold abyss. Can't wait for the moment to destroy that ass in front of him.

Reactions: notBatman747

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
It's been a while, hopefully all is going well with the game and some new stuff is with us soon. It's going to be fun to see where it goes!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes