code991

Aug 21, 2021
That heavily depends on your definition of 'content'. You cannot opt to have Riley not be a femboy and you will be shown him doing ballet with Pam and later having his ass fingered by Hailey (which should probably be made optional), but it won't get more explicit than this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can however skip him ogling the MC's huge member in the shower and becoming hard form having it flaunted in front of him, and also skip him violating a pen to a picture he took of the MC showering. Hope this helps!
Thank you. Ive gotten past the dance and the shower scene (which i avoided). So far so good heh. If it goes like that then im fine with it.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
People will whine regardless and I never pay much attention to whiners my ignore button loves them though. I'm actually not all that interested in the MC as I'm mostly here just for Riley and the hope that not all scenes with Riley will revolve around the MC and will revolve around other people like their sister. As they could both learn and experiment together. Also I don't think the MC would really care he's just there to get his dick wet even if it means raping someone.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes