Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Yeah I don't see the point in having a trap character just to turn him into a normal girl.
Not an unreasonable end goal for a transition that started this young. I imagine most transitions start off as them already feeling like a 'normal' girl.

Also I don't know what kind of surgery would make him able to get pregnant :LUL:.
Yeah... I was curious about that a few posts back too. Though I did learn from another game that it may be possible to have butt-babies!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Not an unreasonable end goal for a transition that started this young. I imagine most transitions start off as them already feeling like a 'normal' girl.

Yeah... I was curious about that a few posts back too. Though I did learn from another game that it may be possible to have butt-babies!
Through magic or a curse of the Devil, if memory tricks me not.

Reactions: Masoot

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Thank you Hordragg and Zenithtb and everyone else for the typo corrections etc. I fixed all the one's ones provided and added 3 images at the end of Hailey sleeping :whistle: Big task coming ahead up for next update so had to get this out the way first. Will be uploading it soon.
No problem. I see a good VN in the making and dislike them being held back. I couldn't find where the Intermission card Scenes were in the files, so "Quite" is still "Quiet", but I think someone else pointed that error out elsewhere, so I'm sure you can fix it.

You should be able to just replace your script with mine as I only touched on the mistakes, so it should work exactly as yours.

Warning: as I did this while having a couple of drinks, I only fixed the mistakes I saw whilst playing the game (game one window, Notepad in another :) ), so any mistakes in the route I did not take will still be there. I took the most depraved route at every opportunity, so look for errors in any sections of 'tamer' choices :p

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
Vinyard I took the liberty of going through the script and touched up some of the spelling / grammar. You can take a look if you like, and use it if you want. I needed to do it for my own playthrough anyway :)
You're a hero if you took your precious time to edit this oh so common and highly annoying mistake.

Reactions: Zenithtb

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
You're a hero if you took your precious time to edit this oh so common and highly annoying mistake.
I did the capital 'i', did the 'im' 'dont' etc along with 'there / their', all the 'your / you're', 'its' I saw and many others.

You can check my script yourself - I linked it a couple of pages back. Needs a new game (and remember to delete script.rpyc file).and let me (or Vin) know what I missed. There will be some :)

Last edited:

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
I did the capital 'i', did the 'im' 'dont' etc along with 'there / their', all the 'your / you're' I saw and many others.

You can check my script yourself - I linked it a couple of pages back. Needs a new game (and remember to delete script.rpyc file).and let me (or Vin) know what I missed. There will be some :)
I did notice some of the others and they do annoy me some but your/you're in my minds voice become you are, not whoever you're is suppose to be pronounced (English isn't my first language). That just throws me for a loop, had the story being a bit less engaging/interesting it would have been enough for me to stop reading.

I have an even higher pet peeve but that one doesn't come into play in this story. I would had stopped playing had that one come into effect though. :ROFLMAO:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
[…] Needs a new game (and remember to delete script.rpyc file). […]
It does not. The first part is only needed if one actually follows through with the second part – which one really shouldn't do. Ren'Py will merge your script changes into the compiled one upon launch i.e. update script.rpyc. This allows for old saves to be loaded as well as make new ones that will generally still play nice with the official game version.

• Thinking Face

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I did the capital 'i', did the 'im' 'dont' etc along with 'there / their', all the 'your / you're', 'its' I saw and many others.

Sooo..I had your text side by side and followed along till a certain point then decided I got this and did it freehand. I dont remember fixing any dont/their :( already submitted the new version. hordragg's file was easy, pointed out exactly what line the error was in lol but np I'll ninja edit the links at some point or with the next update

Reactions: jackoffonher

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Sooo..I had your text side by side and followed along till a certain point then decided I got this and did it freehand. I dont remember fixing any dont/their :( already submitted the new version. hordragg's file was easy, pointed out exactly what line the error was in lol but np I'll ninja edit the links at some point or with the next update
If I'd listed line numbers, it would have been "Most of them" :) (A joke - it wasn't actually that bad lol!). However if you got it, you got it. I also put the space in "Mr. Morrison"'s name, in case you missed that - there should be a space between the point and the surname.

Addendum: While I'm here, could I suggest switching from .Jpeg to .WebP, for a smaller download? Many thanks!

Last edited:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It does not. The first part is only needed if one actually follows through with the second part – which one really shouldn't do. Ren'Py will merge your script changes into the compiled one upon launch i.e. update script.rpyc. This allows for old saves to be loaded as well as make new ones that will generally still play nice with the official game version.
You learn something new everyday. Would have made my editing faster. Ah well, next time!

Reactions: Hordragg

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Also, the images at the end of the OP are not joined together as one long slide show. Only 4 of them are together.
Vinyard I noticed you fixed the first part regarding Genre in the OP (y), but it seem like there is still an issue with the 2nd part I noticed in the OP regarding the preview gallery.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Vinyard I noticed you fixed the first part regarding Genre in the OP (y), but it seem like there is still an issue with the 2nd part I noticed in the OP regarding the preview gallery.
Yeah for some reason updating the preview photos still confuses me. I did it the manual way but I'm told there's a different way to do it.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I've started working on the Bugfix script, with added highlights on lines I've edited this time. To preemptively fix most of my edits, I'll say 'alot' is not a word :p

Great game, so not too bad to go through again.

--

Vinyard
OK, done down to the thumb-sucking scene. As you didn't use my previous script to the end, let me know if you want me to do more.

Because of the line-change indications, it's not a drop in script, but if you're just putting them side by side it'll help you in this.

Last edited:

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Horrifying, art work. characters limbs out of proportion from the main body. Plus the story like just is not for me. Find it sick and revolting. But Good luck with the concept and idea. No offense meant just saying it could have been better than a wam bam thank you mam kind of game.

• Angry
Reactions: JohnnyTarr

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ahh need more content. Just when it was getting to the really good bits..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Mega link is down, says account has been kicked, gofile doesn't work for me today at all, so only racaty was working.
No prob, since I got it, but I wanted to inform whoever created the DLs, in case they hadn't noticed.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes