fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
just started this and im wondering why the neighbor is running around in pajamas all day. and i thought im a slob.
hah, i like the sass on the angel.

banana carrot cake and he complains his son is a [redacted]. pffft dev has humor.

Last edited:

dfccakelove

Dec 27, 2016
Capitalize your solitary "I", it's driving me insane seeing all these lowercase "i" in the middle of a sentence.

The first-person singular pronoun “I” is always capitalized in English, even in the middle of a sentence, so its contraction (“I'm”) is also capitalized; “I'm” is short for “I am.” There is never a correct use of “i'm.”

Reactions: Tinuss

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anything with the neighbor's wife yet?
For now just some spanking in the garden scene. In fact if you opted for that you get to see the marks it left at the ending of chapter 3.

As an aside, i really enjoyed the interplay with Hina and character development, with all her passive-agressive ambivalence, we get through her scene in this version - definitely not the demure doormat victim one might be misled to expect from her first appearance (and hentai tropes).
Kudos to DLGB for making me actually like what might be a tsundere, for the first time ever.

Also beach event incoming, yessss - finally we get to the scene promised in the topic's banner. :love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anything with the neighbor's wife yet?
As others have said the spanking scene but they missed the first with the wife in that MC rubs her ass after making her fall over and catching her in his arms in front of the husband.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I have 1 statement and 1 question about the game so far.
The MC seems like a pervert but when girls want to go further he holds back.
The show me your Peepee scene and Riley in the shower. They were both willing to go further but the MC didn't do anything
He is like hot then suddenly cold.

Now I have a question about Riley. Is SHE a trans women who doesn't know it yet and/or hides it from HER dad or is HE a Sissyboy?

Reactions: WindySakura

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The show me your Peepee scene and Riley in the shower. They were both willing to go further but the MC didn't do anything
He is like hot then suddenly cold.

Now I have a question about Riley. Is SHE a trans women who doesn't know it yet and/or hides it from HER dad or is HE a Sissyboy?
If it was trans then it would have gotten the tag but it is tagged as Trap so sissyboy fits better so far.
If it goes further then it needs the gay tag at least.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As others have said the spanking scene but they missed the first with the wife in that MC rubs her ass after making her fall over and catching her in his arms in front of the husband.
Oh yeah, in the dinner. Completely forgot to cite that one, where he stealth-trips and then "saves" her from the fall.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm back up to speed and the Riley thing went exactly how i thought it would. It didn't bother me much because I saw the tag and knew what I was getting into beforehand when I chose to play this game. Also he looked dangerously cute from start, you had to know it was going there.

Hina might be my new favorite after this update. I still like Alice but she might be dethroned. It was messed up but kinda hot how she got wet while he was molesting her. That ending where she fucked with his coffee and pushed him in the water was funny as hell.

When it came to Hailey, I wasn't bothered by her and Riley scene. I mean, why would anyone think that's even close to having her "stolen" from the MC when Riley, himself, wants a meaty sausage? I doubt even the MC would care in the first place with a Femboy that cute looking.

Anyway, I had fun with this update(or updates). I'm hoping for more Alice and Hina scenes in the near future. As for Riley, I don't really care if there's more scenes or not. It doesn't bother me either way.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
That's called proding, he's testing their resistance x willingness. By doing his molesting by incremental bits he makes them lower their guards, easing up their corruption by leaving them hot & bothered and then giving them room/time to process and recognize their own unsatisfied urges.

Instead of overplaying his hand and scaring them off (by guilt, shame or actual literal fear), that would be the natural result, along with a harassment/attempted rape lawsuit, of doing half the $#it the MC does if the mark is not at least in part thrilled/excited by it, knowingly or not.

Something actually lampshaded by the MC and his inner monologues on what made him move away from work. ;)

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Capitalize your solitary "I", it's driving me insane seeing all these lowercase "i" in the middle of a sentence.

The first-person singular pronoun “I” is always capitalized in English, even in the middle of a sentence, so its contraction (“I'm”) is also capitalized; “I'm” is short for “I am.” There is never a correct use of “i'm.”
Wow, they never teached us that during highschool periode.....
Loved the update btw!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes