Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
TBNRmojoz

That's easy first they compress it (or use the compressed version that was posted above their post) and then they do whatever it is they do to convert it to android.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Are we talking real loli or is the girl sucking the thumb in the picture a "loli?"
Lolis are as real as you want them to be :)

This game does take a bit of an unconventional approach to it though. Typically we get petite bodies with adult personalities and behaviors but here we get the opposite; an adult body with a childish personality. Much more difficult to pull off considering most middle aged men ( just guessing at the demographics of VN developers :) cannot effectively write for youthfulness. This one is better then most but still stays fully in the realm of the fantastical. Which is good because a convincing reality here would raise some eyebrows!

Reactions: $@~ and OzBrit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wait where the anal and rape ?? wtheck?! i been scam!! hahaha
As for the anal, brother and sister finger each other and MC fingers the sister then uses a carrot on her.

No rape yet, and I hope there is no rape or this will go into the trashcan.

• Angry
Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

assman69420

May 21, 2020
As for the anal, brother and sister finger each other and MC fingers the sister then uses a carrot on her.

It's one of the tags so I assume at some point it'll happen.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021

why go trash can? haha cause you not agree with rape in the game? hmm i just don't agree when saw tag but not in the game.. if not yet implemented should not be on the tag.. my humble opinion.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
There is no actual rape in the game yet though the Hina stuff is pretty rapey which I just spammed past. There might of been talk somewhere about his old life where he did something and that got the tag added but if there isn't anything like that in the game yet then the tag would have to be removed as it's only suppose to be there if it's actually already in the game.

Reactions: $@~

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The shower you can go get the soap bottle from Riley to end the scene the Riley Hailey scene plays the same but later there's another Riley scene and you can pick watch Riley's scene/skip Riley's scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why go trash can? haha cause you not agree with rape in the game? hmm i just don't agree when saw tag but not in the game.. if not yet implemented should not be on the tag.. my humble opinion.
I just don't play games with rape.
Did the dev make the scene with bro and sis optional?
No it must be played, the trap scene is optional or 1 of them is, that is so far as I could tell.

• Haha
Reactions: KhaiFirst

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just don't want to see the bro/sis fingering scene. If it's not optional, maybe the 3 letter tag is needed.
It may have been a 1 time thing and ntr is taken a love one away and the sister is not a love interest yet and maybe just a play thing anyway.

I don't see ntr in the VN.

This game needs more Riley scenes!
I hope not, any more and it goes into the trashcan just like if there is rape.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Most of Riley's scene's are optional so there would be no reason to throw the game away if there were more Riley scenes. I can't see the MC giving a shit about anyone in the game and I doubt they would give a fuck what everyone does with each other as the MC basically just sees everyone as a piece of meat.

Badjourasmix

I edited the last Riley scene script to make a animated scene during the scene.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
It may have been a 1 time thing and ntr is taken a love one away and the sister is not a love interest yet and maybe just a play thing anyway.

I don't see ntr in the VN.

I hope not, any more and it goes into the trashcan just like if there is rape.
NTR as defined on this site is
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
and yes from the MC's personality and the setup of the game NTR shouldn't apply, and honestly I see this game getting the swigging tag before NTR
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes