Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I was about to report that a thief has posted the game over on itchio but it seems the DEV's changed their name. Didn't help that the name of the game wasn't even named but I'm the bad guy.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
I keep getting errors but I assume its because my last saves were with the mod, which I haven't added yet with the mod not being updated as well?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Yes if you use a mod at any time then you must use it every single time after that or get crashes and bugs and if the mod ever gets abandoned then you'll have to restart a game all over again from the start.

Reactions: shawnnation

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I am starting to really enjoy this game and the pace of updates is nice, will probably support next month (don't want to be double charged lol)

Reactions: spookyspooky

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.03] [DLGB] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 300 MB
- -

Original Mac Size: 2.8 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 270 MB
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Im not downloading another 2Gb's for another 60 seconds of content. Guess ill wait a while for stuff to build up and maybe someone to compress this bloat.

Reactions: yudas51 and epx
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes