Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Once again amazing update... and once again this thread is losing it's shit.
I don't really get why people got shocked at the fact that Riley was a he... It's stated as soon as day 1 and everyone has been talking about it.
As for the unavoidability of it I'm split: on one hand you've got people who don't want to see it and just adding an option to show it or not doesn't cost much, both in dev time as well as naratively.
However this risks becoming a problem going forward if for exemple DLGB plans to have some scenes of the MC fingering/fucking both Riley and Hayley side by side (which is officially on my list of stuff I'm hoping to see down the line now), what's the option there? Doubling dev time by adding an alternate timeline where Riley doesn't exist? Same for the rest of the story you can't really have scenes/interactions between MC and Riley acting sweet if you've told him to fuck off at every turn.
Bloating dev time is a bad options, the game so far is more of a VN and that's fine but having to account for people who refuse to even see a character would be problematic, what happens when you have a family reunion with the 3 of them do you just add a "censored edition" with a black box on top of Riley?
The "don't show" option works fine for scenes involving Riley only but what if Hayley or Alice are involved do you just have to wall a good chunk of content for the audiance who doesn't like it? Personnaly I wouldn't mind but this way of thinking risks altering the process by having devs censor themselves to avoid pissing off part of the audiance.

I guess the best way is still to have a don't/show option for scenes involving Riley but that would mean that some people would end up missing a lot of scenes maybe even entire updates in the future; their choice I guess but the last thing we need is DLGB altering the story to please the few people who are just angry because they didn't bother reading the tags... or the story... or the reviews...

With that rant out of the way, loved the update (day isn't over but so far so good). Finaly some Riley action and I, for one, can't wait for more. I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit more to correct him on his mistake in the shower ;) but I guess it will only make him want more.:p Hayley's reaction to it feels really genuine and I love the developpement of the siblings interactions.
And god damn that was one resilient moskito ! :ROFLMAO:

Amazing update, keep up the good work and stay true to the story you want to tell. (y)

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Once again amazing update... and once again this thread is losing it's shit.
I don't really get why people got shocked at the fact that Riley was a he... It's stated as soon as day 1 and everyone has been talking about it.
As for the unavoidability of it I'm split: on one hand you've got people who don't want to see it and just adding an option to show it or not doesn't cost much, both in dev time as well as naratively.
However this risks becoming a problem going forward if for exemple DLGB plans to have some scenes of the MC fingering/fucking both Riley and Hayley side by side (which is officially on my list of stuff I'm hoping to see down the line now), what's the option there? Doubling dev time by adding an alternate timeline where Riley doesn't exist? Same for the rest of the story you can't really have scenes/interactions between MC and Riley acting sweet if you've told him to fuck off at every turn.
Bloating dev time is a bad options, the game so far is more of a VN and that's fine but having to account for people who refuse to even see a character would be problematic, what happens when you have a family reunion with the 3 of them do you just add a "censored edition" with a black box on top of Riley?
The "don't show" option works fine for scenes involving Riley only but what if Hayley or Alice are involved do you just have to wall a good chunk of content for the audiance who doesn't like it? Personnaly I wouldn't mind but this way of thinking risks altering the process by having devs censor themselves to avoid pissing off part of the audiance.

I guess the best way is still to have a don't/show option for scenes involving Riley but that would mean that some people would end up missing a lot of scenes maybe even entire updates in the future; their choice I guess but the last thing we need is DLGB altering the story to please the few people who are just angry because they didn't bother reading the tags... or the story... or the reviews...

With that rant out of the way, loved the update (day isn't over but so far so good). Finaly some Riley action and I, for one, can't wait for more. I wouldn't have minded waiting a bit more to correct him on his mistake in the shower ;) but I guess it will only make him want more.:p Hayley's reaction to it feels really genuine and I love the developpement of the siblings interactions.
And god damn that was one resilient moskito ! :ROFLMAO:

Amazing update, keep up the good work and stay true to the story you want to tell. (y)
That did cross my mind at several stages and its a bridge I'll have to cross when I get there. If It creates a significant problem that limits the story then I'll be sure to notify everyone who is supporting the game prior to release about the changes just so they can decide if they want to continue supporting or not. Anyways, progress on the latter part of chapter 3 will resume in a weeks time. Had to take a breather and clear some work obligations.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That did cross my mind at several stages and its a bridge I'll have to cross when I get there. If It creates a significant problem that limits the story then I'll be sure to notify everyone who is supporting the game prior to release about the changes just so they can decide if they want to continue supporting or not. Anyways, progress on the latter part of chapter 3 will resume in a weeks time. Had to take a breather and clear some work obligations.
how far are you pushing the content with Riley?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hard to tell, the bath scene was in no way planned, a random idea that popped up. There's a central plotline but most of the small interactions and what happens in between is not on paper.
there's a lot of directions you could take it. as far as traps and trans go--I've never liked fixed roles.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

Ricky291

Feb 9, 2022
Hi, I don't usually write comments. But I saw the opportunity because I had to see something different than what I'm used to, in general I tend to avoid gay content.
However, I did not see the interaction with the boy forced, it even seemed natural to me, so it did not bother me. The game is going well, it's a little different than what I'm used to but I liked it. Don't let bad comments bring you down.

Sorry if the English is bad, I only speak Spanish so I used a translator.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
In fact, the developer warned about trans-trap, or whatever, from the beginning. "Everyone has been warned", coming to complain after the scene has appeared, is kind of illogical.
agreed. complain about a poor story or poor characters... this is just silly.

Mar 6, 2021
agreed. complain about a poor story or poor characters... this is just silly.
In this case, I didn't care about the (I don't know what I should call it, now it has a whole alphabet of derivations), it was natural, innocent, he-she was discovering himself, I think it's cool like that, without appealing. Like I said, if it's going to happen, I don't mind playing.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Not normally one for Traps but...hey, Riley's pretty cool. Dig it. And props for showcasing Alice in the garden. Previous to that maybe I hadn't really gotten a good look at her, but she is definitely a cutie. Weird to say it but I think Hina is at the bottom of the list for me now.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes