aceaxe42

Oct 22, 2020
SERIOUSLY THAT RILEY IS WAYYY TOO CUTE TO BE RESTRICTED TO SHOTA STATUS!! PLEASE MAKE STORY CONTENT THAT GIVES THE PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY US POTENTIAL INVESTORS/DONORS, CHOOSE TO ENCOURAGE/SUPPORT RILEY TO GET SURGERY AN TRANSITION INTO TRANS-FEMALE; and make options on how the MC would prefer that transition appear, like Riley getting tits but keeping the dick/add tits(MC chooses their size)&swaps lil dick for tight pussy. IM FULLY PREPARED TO INVEST atleast $100 after seein atleast that much content implimented in the next update. Even more so to invest in seeing some more of my suggestions impliemented in future updates!!! DM ME Vinyard

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Can you use it in a sentence?
What have you got to lose? Did you lose your keys?
My shoelaces came loose. The doorknob is loose again.
Just remember, they are pronounced backwards from how they look; the one with two o's has the shorter sound and the one with a single o has the longer sound and they don't have the same meaning.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
What have you got to lose? Did you lose your keys?
My shoelaces came loose. The doorknob is loose again.
Just remember, they are pronounced backwards from how they look; the one with two o's has the shorter sound and the one with a single o has the longer sound and they don't have the same meaning.
meant the word dictionary as that word was in question.

Nov 22, 2018
SERIOUSLY THAT RILEY IS WAYYY TOO CUTE TO BE RESTRICTED TO SHOTA STATUS!! PLEASE MAKE STORY CONTENT THAT GIVES THE PLAYERS, ESPECIALLY US POTENTIAL INVESTORS/DONORS, CHOOSE TO ENCOURAGE/SUPPORT RILEY TO GET SURGERY AN TRANSITION INTO TRANS-FEMALE; and make options on how the MC would prefer that transition appear, like Riley getting tits but keeping the dick/add tits(MC chooses their size)&swaps lil dick for tight pussy. IM FULLY PREPARED TO INVEST atleast $100 after seein atleast that much content implimented in the next update. Even more so to invest in seeing some more of my suggestions impliemented in future updates!!! DM ME @Vinyard
I quite agree with the option of turning Riley into a trans-female.
I also am curious if this game will have future pregnancy content in it.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
What is it with you guys and the words QUITE and QUIET ?
I "DEFIANTELY" have an issue with my typing too (or do I mean, "two?"). Has nothing to do with understanding the words. I dont get a red squiggle when I use the WRONG word ;)

Rogue and rouge is always a fun one to see crossed-up too. That one seems to set gamers off.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes