Feb 8, 2018
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Mar. 4, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.028

Download Mod v0.028 (~71MB):
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
Not sure why, but whenever I try to use this mod I get an error. Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 12.39.48 PM.png

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Maybe he's more interested in pleasing himself than in getting as many fans as possible.
Not everyone spends their time trying to be popular at all costs.
Good point Sir Anal, (Wow, that was just weird to write) :ROFLMAO:

I know this is just a pixilated fantasy story, however, demanding every possible kink be avoidable is limiting to the DEV.
Saying limiting to the DEV sounds counterintuitive, but from a writer's point of view catering to everyone dilutes the original intent.
Relenting to a formulaic method hinders creativity.

Saying that,
This genre is unique in the context of creating a finished work of fiction.
In no other field of entertainment is the work in process/development dictated to a certain extent by the crowd.
Not all VN/Kinetic novels fall into my statement.

This story by consensus is not a bad thing, just unique.
Possibly a story by consensus could be developed from the beginning to the end here on F95 using input from members.

(See definition of Dumpster Fire) :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I just had to say it, :giggle:
But, I'm being sincere in my idea.
It would be nice to have a thoughtful discussion on this topic.

Last edited:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Yep great update for so far a great game with a great storyline which appears to be written by an adult rather than some other games around. And kinks for all types, which some may like (including me) and some may not.

And hopefully the Dev sticks to his guns and carries on with his own thoughts of how he wants the game to progress, and so I'm looking forward to what deviant ideas he has planned for the future for this game.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Not sure why, but whenever I try to use this mod I get an error. View attachment 1688660
Unfortunately it seems your game save is not compatible with my Mod. Please try another one or an autosave. If that's not working as well here a save from the beginning of v0.028 (extract it into your save folder)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Irrespective of what the tags say, the content with the son in this game is as gay as a bag of dicks. And hey, that's OK. But let's call it what it is without shame or duplicity.
Well, the scene between him and Hailey would be more like BI-leaning, but yeah, Riley's pretty feminine-looking and hard to see the MC, manipulative degenerate that he seems to be, not exploiting any such insecurity in a manner similar to how he has been playing all females around him.

A "tutor in the road of chad" path, as some previous posters have proposed, while theoretically possible doesn't seem anywhere near probable, imho.

LeoRosso

Jan 22, 2018
I'm only disapponted on one thing; it's shortness. Amazing job here. I hope that next updates are as dirty and risky as the whole game.
Loved that Hailey's kink is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Maverick1965
Nov 2, 2021
Very hot game!
the only thing that strains it options without choices.
- Pull her panties a little lower.
- a little lower.
Why do it if there is no other choice?

Reactions: LeoRosso

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Good point Sir Anal, (Wow, that was just weird to write) :ROFLMAO:

I know this is just a pixilated fantasy story, however, demanding every possible kink be avoidable is limiting to the DEV.
Saying limiting to the DEV sounds counterintuitive, but from a writer's point of view catering to everyone dilutes the original intent.
Relenting to a formulaic method hinders creativity.

Saying that,
This genre is unique in the context of creating a finished work of fiction.
In no other field of entertainment is the work in process/development dictated to a certain extent by the crowd.
Not all VN/Kinetic novels fall into my statement.

This story by consensus is not a bad thing, just unique.
Possibly a story by consensus could be developed from the beginning to the end here on F95 using input from members.

(See definition of Dumpster Fire) :ROFLMAO: Sorry, I just had to say it, :giggle:
But, I'm being sincere in my idea.
It would be nice to have a thoughtful discussion on this topic.
I agree that we need to have a civilized debate on this, but it is hard to talk to people who's only argument is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and so forth.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Very hot game!
the only thing that strains it is options without choices.
- Pull her panties a little lower.
- a little lower.
Why do it if there is no other choice?
It's the anticipation that adds a bit of a thrill, sometimes slower is better for both, build up to that climax.
What other choice do you want? give her a wedgie :ROFLMAO:

options without choices (definitely an oxymoron)

I agree that we need to have a civilized debate on this, but it is hard to talk to people whose only argument is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and so forth.
A good example right here. I don't understand something, so why do it. :sneaky:
My dad said it's better to respond to something than react.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I just had a wild thought as I was playing... There's a similarity to the MC of this game, the MC of Solvalley School, and Beetlejuice (from the movie).

All three are shameless, unabashed, at-least-half-misogynistic perverts. And they're hilarious. I've laughed so hard my sides hurt.

This MC lets nothing stand in his way of what, in his mind, is a good time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silly-Willy

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Maybe he's more interested in pleasing himself than in getting as many fans as possible.
Not everyone spends their time trying to be popular at all costs. :sneaky:
The dev has 3 paid portals for this game...

The second you put a non avoidable sexual orientation changing kink, you will loose money.

Also, I am only giving a feedback, I am not kink shaming.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The second anyone puts anything in a game can make someone lose money as DEV's will never be able to please everyone and even if something is avoidable you'll still hear it's in the game and I don't care if it's avoidable.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The second anyone puts anything in a game can make someone lose money as DEV's will never be able to please everyone and even if something is avoidable you'll still hear it's in the game and I don't care if it's avoidable.
Eh, the "You can't please everyone so you shouldn't even try to take feedback" is a flawed argument.
Sure, the dev can do whatever the heck he wants and just tell us to go fuck ourselves with our feedback, and some would say this is the correct way to do it because "It's his game!" Which is true, it's his game and he can do what he likes.

But ignoring feedback is never something you want to do when trying to sell something.
Not all feedback is useful feedback, so there is some sifting that is required by Devs to find comments that are useful and toss out the malcontents who are just here to shit on a thing but doing so can help you find what works, what doesn't and how you can make a better product, story, and game.

For example, he made the Riley content with MC avoidable, if Dev didn't care about feedback and just wanted to make the story his way, this wouldn't be the case, it would just be there and we could all take it or leave it.
Sure, some Dev's do this and if its a central concept to the game, I get it, accept it, and give the game a pass, but the dev knew some wouldn't want that, so its avoidable. I just point out that the crowd who dislike the gay content, probably would be the ones who wouldn't like the "Other male touching our females" content as I believe this is a bit of an oversight.

But yeah, feedback is vital to creating (and selling) a game as not one is perfect, when was the last time anyone loved 100% of a story or every character in it? Especially with divisive content like a gay character in an otherwise so far hetero story, making the trap/trans/bi character completely avoidable will just open up your audience pool which will hopefully bring more customs.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
This VN is honestly now number one on my "most anticipated" list. I am always looking for good degenerate MC games, and the best ones are never full blown sociopath, but where the MC has a bit of inner turmoil, has suffered some of the consequences of their behavior, and push the boundaries slowly and carefully, skating along the margins of what can be done without completely jeopardizing their social standing. Also love the subplots with Riley and Hailey, can't wait to see everything fully explored.

Also ditto to the dev ignoring the fetish mill whiners, story/vision always comes first. There's a "skip" button for you in Ren'Py if you have a problem with that.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But ignoring feedback is never something you want to do when trying to sell something.
You listen to constructive feedback and ignore the haters, that's how the best ones do it without losing their sanity. From small youtubers to massive celebs you should never feed the trolls because all you get is more hate.

Altough some creators like to troll haters back for judging their art so harshly and they double down on that content. So keep on hating if you want to see more of it...

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes