Feb 2, 2020
For people that haven't played the game, this is the character in question, does it even look masculine in any way?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that's why it is called a trap and why it isn't gay.
Now if you excuse me I'll be taking my trap and leaving.
Being attracted to someone regardless of their genitals is like the textbook definition of bisexuality. I don't get why people are so obsessed with convincing themselves that being attracted to femboys isn't gay. Just enjoy what you enjoy and get on with your life lol.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Being attracted to someone regardless of their genitals is like the textbook definition of bisexuality. I don't get why people are so obsessed with convincing themselves that being attracted to femboys isn't gay. Just enjoy what you enjoy and get on with your life lol.
Attracted to and pursuing them is is split. I can find them attractive but could never go beyond that.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I was going to say the controversy is being blown way out of proportion, if the boy and the girl are just taking a bath together... But if they are literally fingering each other's butts, then I fully understand people being upset that it isn't avoidable.

This is where we find out people's views on gay content, because a large section of the player base would be fine if its two girls fingering each other, but make one of those a feminine boy (who's also a love interest) and we have issues.

Quite frankly, the dev kind of missed the mark not making that avoidable too.
Those who are okay with the boy being a love interest are more then likely going to be okay with him (because it is a him, it has a penis and that's okay), are going to be okay with the bath scene.
Those who would want to avoid interactions with the boy and the MC are more than likely not going to want that character fooling around with any of the other girls, because it's another guy messing around with the LI's...

So what I will say to DLGB is if you are going to make the boy avoidable, make all sexual interactions with him and the other LI's fully avoidable as well, this half avoidable, half not is just weird and going to make people not want to play.
If you decide he is fully unavoidable that's okay too, it is your game (and there is obviously a crowd that like gay content), its the half measures which will drive potential players away that otherwise would of been all into the rest of your game.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I don't get why people are so obsessed with convincing themselves that being attracted to femboys isn't gay.
Because it isn't, there is nothing more hetero than sucking a cute girl's dick.

And let's be honest, if you see the image you will know that even technically this is a girl model...
It really amazes me how sensitive and insecure some people are, it's like the game is challenging their sexuality by just adding a random dick.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Because it isn't, there is nothing more hetero than sucking a cute girl's dick.

And let's be honest, if you see the image you will know that even technically this is a girl model...
It really amazes me how sensitive and insecure some people are, it's like the game is challenging their sexuality by just adding a random dick.
bro you're literally doing mental gymnastics to avoid being called gay seems to me you're the sensitive and insecure one

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
bro you're literally doing mental gymnastics to avoid being called gay seems to me you're the sensitive and insecure one
I would love to be gay, that would mean more content to fap to, sadly my dick doesn't cooperate to androphilic content.

On the other hand any male that claims to feel zero attraction to a literal female model might, actually, be gay...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Quite frankly, the dev kind of missed the mark not making that avoidable too.
Those who are okay with the boy being a love interest are more then likely going to be okay with him (because it is a him, it has a penis and that's okay), are going to be okay with the bath scene.
I don't have a problem that the boy is LI but I'm not okay with the bathroom scene :KEK:, I guess when the dev said that maybe he would add incest later, surely this is not what I expected :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Fair enough, maybe I should have said "wanting to have sex with" rather than "being attracted to".
Or, actually being with one. I can jerk off to them and enjoy them in sex games. But, the fact that they only present themselves as female in a sexual context and still go by male pronouns... I'm a straight man... While I would only focus on the feminine aspect... I just couldn't do it.... Too many mental gymnastics for to have to do.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes