Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I just wish the mom is hairy
true that - i am kind of tired of all women being shaved like a baby's ass ;)
(hasn't to be a never trimmed bush, but there's nothing better than some nice trimmed pubes)
I like the girls to be natural - not oversized boobs and not too shaved.
Just personal preferences though

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
the girl looks barely legal
that's because they are minor.
Even there might be mentioned somewhere that they are 18+ (although i didn't recognize), but even based on their behavior and dialogues they are at most 15 (with both eyes closed - and using the most mature imagination you can put on) :ROFLMAO:

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
People knowingly playing a game with a Trap tag because the power of the Loli tag (suspiciously absent) is too strong lol.

There are so many ways to consume on-demand erotic content where you know exactly what you're getting. Why come here to berate the developer who is making the game that they want? If every tag is going to be avoidable then what is the point? Not to mention the intersectionality of it all. IMHO, people read/play KN/VN to push their boundaries a little -- expand their fantasies.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Last few pages of comments are really throwing me off.
But maybe someone can confirm what I am seeing....

Update has unavoidable sexual interactions between MC and a trans/trap / Bi/gay character?
Update has unavoidable sexual interactions between said trans/trap / bi/gay character and a LI?

Reactions: Before I Forget

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021

Update has unavoidable sexual interactions between MC and a trans/trap / Bi/gay character?
Update has unavoidable sexual interactions between said trans/trap / bi/gay character and a LI?
It's half avoidable, but it's still annoying

Reactions: Asereje14

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes