Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
But just to be clear: i don't mind trans content in a game, as long as it's avoidable.
Just for example, the dev could have simply put in a choice "Yell at him and make him leave" and all would be fine.
But being forced to see a dick - even twice (Haily bath) makes me just to leave. There is for example no need for the story to force the player to see Haily with that dick-dude at all. There schould have been a choice "do you want me to tell you?" and a simple "NO thanks."
That would have not hurt any trans-lover, and even more important not screw away others.

Just my humble opinion. I don't tell the dev how to do his game, but i am allowed to tell why this game is nothing for me anymore.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I feel bad for the people that aren't into the trap content, obviously everyone has preferences and nobody should like what they dont want to like, but the reason i am saying that is because that was one hot as fuck update, that conversation in the bathroom could have worked with anyone else and it would have still been magnificent.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
But just to be clear: i don't mind trans content in a game, as long as it's avoidable.
Just for example, the dev could have simply put in a choice "Yell at him and make him leave" and all would be fine.
But being forced to see a dick - even twice (Haily bath) makes me just to leave. There is for example no need for the story to force the player to see Haily with that dick-dude at all. There schould have been a choice "do you want me to tell you?" and a simple "NO thanks."
That would have not hurt any trans-lover, and even more important not screw away others.

Just my humble opinion. I don't tell the dev how to do his game, but i am allowed to tell why this game is nothing for me anymore.
I actually like that idea on "Should i tell you?" choice (y) I'll probably add it when I finish chapter 3. I was debating adding a skip on the bath scene but since it did not involve the MC+a trap I didn't view it as forcing trap content and it would leave only the mom scene at the beginning that's playable lol Anyways adding options to skip is easy. This update had to be rushed out given work commitments during march. Some more sound effects will be added to this when i work on the latter portion of this day

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I actually like that idea on "Should i tell you?" choice (y) I'll probably add it when I finish chapter 3. I was debating adding a skip on the bath scene but since it did not involve the MC+a trap I didn't view it as forcing trap content and it would leave only the mom scene at the beginning that's playable lol Anyways adding options to skip is easy. This update had to be rushed out given work commitments during march. Some more sound effects will be added to this when i work on the latter portion of this day
Make the game how you want to. If someone can not handle the content, that is on them. They can make their own game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Make the game how you want to. If someone can not handle the content, that is on them. They can make their own game.
I agree with you 100%. Devs shouldn't be attacked, just because I or others don't like something in the game. I was told something that happens in this update that I don't want, so, I'll just quit playing.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Just do your thing, for any person who doesn't like the content, another 5 are probably happy to see it. Stay true to whatever your vision for the game is. So far it's been really good.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
thanks for your understanding and that you will overthik. Maybe i'll have a look back onto this after some updates to see how things changed (or not).
Appreciate that you're open for constructive critics. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Look, if you like the game, play it. If it has something you do not care for, wait for an update and see if it changes, no need to quit yet. Me, I like the game, I will just close my eyes when I see something I don't want to watch and move past it. Dev, you do you, good game so far, even though I am not a fan of the Futa/Trans movement, I will keep playing..

Last edited by a moderator:

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Oh well it was good while it lasted, but with the non-avoidable stuff it's time for me to move on.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.028] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 246 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I named my new puppy Joker Leader. You are awesome.

Mar 6, 2021
In real life, I'm not interested in futa, but in games, if they're very feminine, I don't see a problem. And this game is making me doubt, I don't like NTR or sharing, and seeing the girl with her brother, without the MC, made me kind of apprehensive. But at the same time I liked it, after all, incest is my favorite subject. And I felt excited about the scene, I don't think I would care about the sex between them, or even the sex between her and her father, or even sex between the futa and his mother. Strange, but since everything is between the family, I think I would even like it. But one thing that would make me abandon this game would be sex between some of them with another man, other than the mc or family members.
But I'm not saying it's or isn't to put or not to put. The developer must do what he planned.
In addition, I love the women in this game, beautiful, sexy, beautiful curves, and with those very hot asses.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes