Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
:eek::cry: Why has the trap to be her (him? it?)....

That "something" has been sooo cute before ..... fuck .... and there goes a "pro" part of this game .....
... well ... - at least there's still Haley that little minx

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I downloaded from pixeldrain yesterday when the DEV first updated the download links in the OP and had no problem and didn't take that long to download.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Can't see the image, all i see is hqdefault.jpg.
And more, when i try to see an attachment in this post and other post, i get a privacy error (insecure web site :https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/11/1510370_hqdefault.jpg. the https has two line on it)
When i check the information i get this : "connection to this site is not secure" + "Invalid certificate".
Certificat expired or invalide, expired the 2022-03-03. issued to : attachment.f95zone.com.

I get all this shit since the last backup made by F95zone this morning, before that, everything was working fine.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Why are people getting so upset about the Trap tag? It has been there from the beginning. It is not the fault of the Dev that you all either cant read or are too fucking lazy to figure out how the site features work.

If you don't want to take responsibility for your own laziness, do NOT come on here and cry like a little bitch and act like this game is a personal attack on your feelers.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Why are people getting so upset about the Trap tag? It has been there from the beginning. It is not the fault of the Dev that you all either cant read or are too fucking lazy to figure out how the site features work.

If you don't want to take responsibility for your own laziness, do NOT come on here and cry like a little bitch and act like this game is a personal attack on your feelers.
Cannot be explained in a better way!

Laziness is the key unfortunately!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes