RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So wait, is the person in question trans or a trap? If they are trans then the appropriate tag should be added and trap should be removed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: House Of Black

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
This one has been on my watch list and I've been letting it progress before downloading. From reading a couple pages the latest update shows an LI being intimate with a trans character? I don't care if a character is trans or not but I don't like voyeur or sharing LIs, is this the case?

Mar 30, 2018
It seems that Riley identify as homosexual... I skipped his scenes, but it's how I understood it. (And MC Evil's inner too)
But on the question of labelling, you are right

Mar 30, 2018
So wait, is the person in question trans or a trap? If they are trans then the appropriate tag should be added and trap should be removed.
He is a trap. He is a young man with feminine face and manners.

bi given the scene with his sister.
I'd say homoflexible...

Personally, I'd rather be able to choose Riley as a girl with a corruption path more or less similar as the actual corruption path.
Like Shauna in WVM. But I can understand that the scenario writed can't allow that.
Also, I'd rather to be able to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I tought the
very hot, but I understand the ones who'd like to be able to skip it too. But, and DLGB made it clear, if all this content were optionnal, ther only were the butterfly scene (
) and guys would have complain about the lack of content.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He is a trap. He is a young man with feminine face and manners.

I'd say homoflexible...
Just played through it and yep, not trans. He seems to be BI as with his curiosity with Hailey (as much as I hated the scene), but that could change and hes at the very least gay.

Either way im joining the not for me club. Game was good though dev, the HJ with Hina was great and Hailey was adorable. Wish you the best of luck

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
man some people in this thread are wild. who the fuck lives like that? XD they came to this game to see a cute little girl getting fucked. but as soon as they see gay or bi or ntr content they lose it and start to complain or worse, complain in a nice way "good luck to the dev but this game is not for me". as if this isn't a peaceful quit rage.

can we just stop with this "game has 1 scene i don't like so game isn't for me and I'm gonna tell everyone about this"?. this is a sex game, these characters aren't real. it's either ntr complaints, gay complaints or even worse, plot complaints.

I hope every game has ntr and loli and huge gangbangs where everyone is sucking, fucking and being fucked all at the same time, i want to see every content out there. the more the better, i don't like scat for example but i wont quit a game because of it. jesus some people are so weird... this game has so much to offer, but as soon as something not to their liking it's like the end of the world.

to the others i wanna point out this isn't criticism, this is quit rage because a minor content scene they dislike have been added to the game. i've seen this before, people freak out over sharing options as if these characters are actually real. fuck a little girl to death just don't share the kid with anyone else, that's where it's wrong and we should stop games like that XD

4842234.jpg

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
man some people in this thread are wild. who the fuck lives like that? XD they came to this game to see a cute little girl getting fucked. but as soon as they see gay or bi or ntr content they lose it and start to complain or worse, complain in a nice way "good luck to the dev but this game is not for me". as if this isn't a peaceful quit rage.

can we just stop with this "game has 1 scene i don't like so game isn't for me and I'm gonna tell everyone about this"?. this is a sex game, these characters aren't real. it's either ntr complaints, gay complaints or even worse, plot complaints.

I hope every game has ntr and loli and huge gangbangs where everyone is sucking, fucking and being fucked all at the same time, i want to see every content out there. the more the better, i don't like scat for example but i wont quit a game because of it. jesus some people are so weird... this game has so much to offer, but as soon as something not to their liking it's like the end of the world.

to the others i wanna point out this isn't criticism, this is quit rage because a minor content scene they dislike have been added to the game. i've seen this before, people freak out over sharing options as if these characters are actually real. fuck a little girl to death just don't share the kid with anyone else, that's where it's wrong and we should stop games like that XD

View attachment 1687382
Come on dude don't get angry with other peoples opinions about a game, it's not real just move on. :KEK:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm not sure anymore. I didn't play this update because of the interaction between Riley and Hailey. I was told by Jeanjacquouile that Riley identifies as gay, so, I think the 'trap' tag is relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
But Astolfo is not popular because he's a trap, he's popular because he's a internet meme. :BootyTime:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.028] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.79 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 246 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
While I do appreciate you making a compressed version, please please please don't use Mixdrop.

Reactions: yudas51 and StarHam
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes