Themyschiron

Feb 19, 2022
Holly molly. Just finished the 0.2 (current build as of this writing). Renders are great, and honestly I've got insane Kratos vibes (young Kratos, not current one) when I saw the MC. With how dominant he is, this will probably be a rough ride for these ladies. I like maledom but i just hope that we can somewhat temper him thanks to his "female instincts" (noticed how they are called XX/XY).

Also, i'm ok with traps, but I feel like with this kind of Alpha Chad as MC, we can push the power fantasy even further. It's pretty much evident that neighbor will end up as a cuck, and his daughter will probably end just like her mother. But when it comes to the trap, mc could either make him into another bitch... OR corrupting him into becoming another alpha dom, essentially showing to the neighbor that he is not only "better as a man" on all levels, but also as a "father" tho it would be another way to dominate the boy. Just throwing ideas around !

That being said Very promising, keep it up !

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Overall a pretty fun introduction. Not that much content yet and it does seem like there isn't really that big of a reason to not take the evil? / sexual options, but hopefully it gets expanded upon in the future. Really looking forward to breaking in the neighbors daughter, fucking his wife and turning his feminine son into a right and proper femboy buttslut.

Also the rich girl introduced near the end seems to have a bit of an attitude problem that needs correcting, that or maybe we can use her to gang up on the femboy together and get some femdom content. Either way, I'd love to see what options we get in future updates.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Overall a pretty fun introduction. Not that much content yet and it does seem like there isn't really that big of a reason to not take the evil? / sexual options, but hopefully it gets expanded upon in the future. Really looking forward to breaking in the neighbors daughter, fucking his wife and turning his feminine son into a right and proper femboy buttslut.

Also the rich girl introduced near the end seems to have a bit of an attitude problem that needs correcting, that or maybe we can use her to gang up on the femboy together and get some femdom content. Either way, I'd love to see what options we get in future updates.
I'd rather dominate the rich girl and turn her into a pet.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Needs incest tag.

She should of threw the scissors at his dick lord knows he could afford to lose 90% of that. I actually found the bath scene to be hotter then the shower scene but that's mostly because I see the MC as comic relief whenever he drops his pants. I hope there will be more scenes with the brother and sister in the future.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Info: unfortunately, the used Ren'Py version is not compatible with some of my Mod functions. I had therefore to make a complete download with the game slightly compressed + integrated Mod with a compatible Ren'py version. Sorry about that.

Jan. 22, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.

Download game slightly compressed with
integrated Mod v0.02 (~305MB):
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
waiting for update :p

Reactions: char_2.0

doomlive

May 16, 2020
the download update links are old from this platform download the new version from rpdl.net [v0.036].

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes