Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I don't know dude, the douchebag corruptor has been done to death and a twist would be cool, also I kind of read the title as being sarcastic, "but i'm the bad guy" kind of feels like he isn't really THE bad guy. Also why would he even bother with the whole fire place talk if he was just going to screw him over.
Just saying I was expecting a Douchebag corruptor game when I downloaded this, I am a fan of the genre. Just feel like the game could be greater than some forgettable title.
Also excellent friend title is kind of already lost considering the carrot
Just a question but do you prefer super one dimensional MC's? I mean I kind of get the appeal since you can kind of self insert more easily but wouldn't you want a MC that has more depth?
I'm all about netori tbh. There isn't enough of good quality ones out there. Cucking Oliver and his outdated and sad religious fueled views on sex makes him the perfect candidate for it imo. I'm so wanting to make her the mc's.

Yes there isn't many "buddy" vns, I always assumed that is because most people don't want to play wing man to help someone else have great sex with a sexy heifer like Oliver's wife.

My opinion on the title Is that we will meet some horrible people that do horrible things but we are the bad guy. Which means we are the bad guy going against other bad people.

If I misunderstood and this turns into a rom com or a buddy vn I'll admit I was wrong and leave quietly.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
I'm all about netori tbh. There isn't enough of good quality ones out there. Cucking Oliver and his outdated and sad religious fueled views on sex makes him the perfect candidate for it imo. I'm so wanting to make her the mc's.

Yes there isn't many "buddy" vns, I always assumed that is because most people don't want to play wing man to help someone else have great sex with a sexy heifer like Oliver's wife.

My opinion on the title Is that we will meet some horrible people that do horrible things but we are the bad guy. Which means we are the bad guy going against other bad people.

If I misunderstood and this turns into a rom com or a buddy vn I'll admit I was wrong and leave quietly.
Not really a fan of rom com either, not too sure what buddy vn are the but can guess that its playing as the info giving friend that gets non so wouldn't be a fan
guess we just got to wait and see what the dev has planned, I just hope it has a decent story for whatever direction they decide to take the game

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
I just scrolled through the last couple of pages and I'm confused.
On one hand you've got people complaining that the last update was :poop: without content when the dev clearly stated that it wasn't really an update and just an extended ending of Day 2.
On the other hand you've got people talking about redemption for the mc or being a wingman for the husband ... dude what? I get that it would be a different approach but it doesn't seem to be on the menu and I'm glad. Last thing I want is for the MC to turn into a cheerleader... that would make for a disturbing image...:eek:

As for the debate of choices vs VN that's up to the dev depending on his plans. Meaningless choices are frustrating but having the choice to see some content or not is fine. I have to agree with the "don't waste time implemeting branches that most people wont see".

BTW it felt kinda weird to have the changelog say "Day 2" when the update starts with "a few days later", (it's just a detail but the naming caught me off guard) ... and why was he going to church to begin with?
I've seen a few people commenting on the lack of homeworks from Hayley and I have to agree; hope we get some of that later.
Still, stellar job so far; do what you feel like doing. There will always be people who disagree, would have done it differently or want to steer things in another direction but the most important thing is that you do what you like. A motivated dev is the best way to keep a project going strong.
Can't wait for the next update.(y)

Last edited:

jaka

May 16, 2017
I just scrolled through the last couple of pages and I'm confused.
On one hand you've got people complaining that the last update was :poop: without content when the dev clearly stated that it wasn't really an update and just an extended ending of Day 2.
On the other hand you've got people talking about redemption for the mc or being a wingman for the husband ... dude what? I get that it would be a different approach but it doesn't seem to be on the menu and I'm glad. Last thing I want is for the MC to turn into a cheerleader... that would make for a disturbing image...:eek:

As for the debate of choices vs VN that's up to the dev depending on his plans. Meaningless choices are frustrating but having the choice to see some content or not is fine. I have to agree with the "don't waste time implemeting branches that most people wont see".

BTW it felt kinda weird to have the changelog say "Day 2" when the update starts with "a few days later", (it's just a detail but the naming caught me off guard) ... and why was he going to church to begin with?
I've seen a few people commenting on the lack of homeworks from Hayley and I have to agree; hope we get some of that later.
Still, stellar job so far; do what you feel like doing. There will always be people who disagree, would have done it differently or want to steer things in another direction but the most important thing is that you do what you like. A motivated dev is the best way to keep a project going strong.
Can't wait for the next update.(y)

Exactly. People wanting mc to be wingman are obviously not the target audience. They come into a game they don't like and try to force their opinions onto the people that actually wants to just play as the bad guy.

Feb 21, 2020
this game has a lot of potential i hope it follows the same path and not the cuck path as some suggest... Do you prefer that the husband be the one who eats while you watch?
It is a game that will offend many I can already predict it xD

varage

Jun 26, 2019
They really NEED a horse cock tag haha.
-Though i imagine there would only be like 25 games so far that would lack it.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes