Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
boring and wasnt worth the time it took to download deleting the game i can see this is going like a couple other it will be massive long drawn out game with little or no content in each update , in my honest opinion feels like milking their patreon crowd to milk out the max they can by feeling itty bitty updates

rendering 4 out of 5
test 3 out of 5 ( some drawn out to far )
content 1 out of 5 at best
Well, you would know what boring is. As your entire comment in boring as fuck.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I play Mac version, so can we get separate mod for that?
Here's a quick port for it. But please note that I am not a Mac user and was therefore unable to test it.

Game compressed Mac port with
integrated Mod v0.02 (~272MB)

Mar 30, 2018
It's a really good game! Great renders, nice plot, nice characters!
I'll try to be constructive. I felt like there wasn't any Day 2. In the first chapter, MC and Hayley are talking about meeting the day after, and MC give her some homeworks... And after we are several days later on a road. I guess inserting this second day would be better (and showing Hayley do her homework in the same time). We could see MC become closer to Hayley and her father, it will introduce the drinking night, and give a more logical follow up to the events (the cooking scene at first, and it could give a reason to MC to go to the Church) and only after that the story would lead to this several days later on the road.
It's only my opinion, but I really think the day two shouldn't be ellipsed.
Anyway, continue your work, it's great!

Reactions: RandyTyr

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's a really good game! Great renders, nice plot, nice characters!
I'll try to be constructive. I felt like there wasn't any Day 2. In the first chapter, MC and Hayley are talking about meeting the day after, and MC give her some homeworks... And after we are several days later on a road. I guess inserting this second day would be better (and showing Hayley do her homework in the same time). We could see MC become closer to Hayley and her father, it will introduce the drinking night, and give a more logical follow up to the events (the cooking scene at first, and it could give a reason to MC to go to the Church) and only after that the story would lead to this several days later on the road.
It's only my opinion, but I really think the day two shouldn't be ellipsed.
Anyway, continue your work, it's great!
I do agree I might have pushed Hailey's story too fast, a result of not working with a script :rolleyes:

tarshack I like negative comments because they keep devs in check to improve but this ones strange. I just added patreon like last week. Day 1&2 were literally unmonetized. Its in the changelog that this third addition wasnt really an update

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So I finally played the second half of day two... I fucking loved it. I can not wait to cuck Oliver, hopefully he will be well aware :) can't wait to see what happens next.

The barn shot was a nice little hot addition. Best of luck.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So I finally played the second half of day two... I fucking loved it. I can not wait to cuck Oliver, hopefully he will be well aware :) can't wait to see what happens next.

The barn shot was a nice little hot addition. Best of luck.
Yes, it was a more leisure and slow burn build up kind of sequence, but i enjoyed too it for delving into the psychology of both characters, Oliver as a well-meaning man but too conservative and naively black & white in sexual things and how they can play into a relationship for his own good and the MC as the careful predator, studying the terrain, alternating between slow observation and the forcefulness of previous chapters in preparing things for his hunt.

Not to mention Alice's body language and silent lurking on their conversation, that along with that imagined barn shot, leaves it in the air that MC might be the one closer to reality in this debate.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yes, it was a more leisure and slow burn build up kind of sequence, but i enjoyed too it for delving into the psychology of both characters, Oliver as a well-meaning but too conservative and naively black & white in sexual things and how they can play into a relationship for his own good and the MC as the careful predator, studying the terrain, alternating between slow observation and the forcefulness of previous chapters in preparing things for his hunt.

Not to mention Alice's body language and silent lurking on their conversation, that along with that imagined barn shot, leaves it in the air that MC might be the one closer to reality in this debate.
Run out of reacts but awesomely worded post! Totally agree.

bobzadrot

Nov 23, 2020
A mix you say? More like a minority of people. Next people will want the dev to shrink his penis and cuck him.
Nah, there's plenty of games that are all 'oh the guy wants to resist his urges to become a pervy sub' - Never seen a game that was 'the guy wants to resist his urges to be a rapist / pervy dom', and I imagine that's what the decisions would be centered around, if there were decisions to be made.

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Great game and am wondering were its going, it would be great if the MC doesn't cuck Oliver but does him a solid and makes him more adventures with his wife, kind of like a coach on the nasty, I kind of got that impression from the last update. now I don't usually care that the MC cucks someone but Oliver is a bit too likable and feels like a vary good guy, also doing this would help flesh out the MC and make him far more likable in that he isn't 100% douchebag and can actually have friends and loyalty, he can still corrupt others but isn't just mindless and cruel for the sake of fucking.
Just saying the inhuman douchebag corruptor is super common and forgettable, him doing a few acts of kindness would make him unique.
BTW really like the eyes, though did feel like they were a bit creepy on the new girl
Also do you have like an estimate for the next update, it would be great to have an idea of the wait
Edit: dudes face palm all you like, well I mean I do kind of deserve them so oh well. I still think it would be cool

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great game and am wondering were its going, it would be great if the MC doesn't cuck Oliver but does him a solid and makes him more adventures with his wife, kind of like a coach on the nasty, I kind of got that impression from the last update. now I don't usually care that the MC cucks someone but Oliver is a bit too likable and feels like a vary good guy, also doing this would help flesh out the MC and make him far more likable in that he isn't 100% douchebag and can actually have friends and loyalty, he can still corrupt others but isn't just mindless and cruel for the sake of fucking...
This would be such a great and epic thing for a vn titled But I'm the most loyal and excellent friend vn. This idea doesn't belong in this vn and it would kill it for the target audience that wants to have a vn where the mc Is the bad guy.

I don't get why anyone would go into a vn thread with a distinct type of character and then ask the dev to throw that out and make the opposite.

Oliver so deserves to be cucked and harshly imo, he has deprived his wife years of pleasure and satisfaction. My mc is more than happy to make that up to her (dev willing)

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
This would be such a great and epic thing for a vn titled But I'm the most loyal and excellent friend vn. This idea doesn't belong in this vn and it would kill it for the target audience that wants to have a vn where the mc Is the bad guy.

I don't get why anyone would go into a vn thread with a distinct type of character and then ask the dev to throw that out and make the opposite.

Oliver so deserves to be cucked and harshly imo, he has deprived his wife years of pleasure and satisfaction. My mc is more than happy to make that up to her (dev willing)
I don't know dude, the douchebag corruptor has been done to death and a twist would be cool, also I kind of read the title as being sarcastic, "but i'm the bad guy" kind of feels like he isn't really THE bad guy. Also why would he even bother with the whole fire place talk if he was just going to screw him over.
Just saying I was expecting a Douchebag corruptor game when I downloaded this, I am a fan of the genre. Just feel like the game could be greater than some forgettable title.
Also excellent friend title is kind of already lost considering the carrot
Just a question but do you prefer super one dimensional MC's? I mean I kind of get the appeal since you can kind of self insert more easily but wouldn't you want a MC that has more depth?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes