Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Overview:
Walk into the shoes of a blacklisted doctor in hiding as you try to fit in with the residents of a small town in the middle of nowhere. Uncover dirty secrets kept well hidden and hold your sanity against the temptations that you will encounter.

Reactions: goonslagoon

wichman06

Nov 12, 2018
After playing with the first version of the game, I found it very promising, really, and I liked it.
But with version 2, I wonder first if it was useful to do it, and second if the game will remain as promising as when version 1....
I hope, the following will tell us....

Reactions: echizen128

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Info: unfortunately, the used Ren'Py version is not compatible with some of my Mod functions. I had therefore to make a complete download with the game slightly compressed + integrated Mod with a compatible Ren'py version. Sorry about that.

Jan. 22, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.

Download game slightly compressed with
integrated Mod v0.02 (~305MB):
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
Any chance for JUST the mod?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Info: unfortunately, the used Ren'Py version is not compatible with some of my Mod functions. I had therefore to make a complete download with the game slightly compressed + integrated Mod with a compatible Ren'py version. Sorry about that.

Jan. 22, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.02.

Download game slightly compressed with
full game is 1.2gb and this "slight" compression is ~400mb
is it really a slight compression if it is 1/3 of the size? :eek:

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
wow i never thinking some updates in game focus most just for 2 drinking guy and they chat......but yeah first time seen it and hope last lol specially when first release was amazing ... but if game maker like this type thing its then ok for me,what i can do other people fantasies o_O:sneaky::whistle:;) but still i hope this was some big bug and game continue agai

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Any chance for JUST the mod?
Unfortunately no. I tried to explain it already here or also in my Mod post why I had to do a complete download:

full game is 1.2gb and this "slight" compression is ~400mb
is it really a slight compression if it is 1/3 of the size? :eek:
Well, I'm using a tool for this (yac, can be downloaded here on F95), and there I take a pre setting with low compression (1). Also, as you can see, the "official" compressed version linked on the main page has only 131MB for the whole game (without audio), is probably using a way higher compression rate.

Reactions: Belnick

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I just updated my Renpy, had no idea it was way out of date. :whistle:

Some comments on too many characters spreading the focus too thin. Well aware and trying to avoid that, i noticed it after getting done with Hina's intro. The last character though or specifically her scene with Riley had to be presented in order to start Riley's storyline.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Unfortunately no. I tried to explain it already here or also in my Mod post why I had to do a complete download:

Well, I'm using a tool for this (yac, can be downloaded here on F95), and there I take a pre setting with low compression (1). Also, as you can see, the "official" compressed version linked on the main page has only 131MB for the whole game (without audio), is probably using a way higher compression rate.
Completely fair, I misinterpreted that. No worries and thanks for all the mods you provide. (y)

Reactions: KoGa3

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I liked what I saw in the 0.2 version.
If I could name whats happening in this game it would be "The Cuckinator + Creep".
Like the title says MC was not really a good guy, and when the game starts he as two voices in his head. A good and evil one. Kinda like the Angel/Devil who argue with each other what the MC should do in the situation.
Right now the "good" option is not to steal the wife(s) and daughters of the people who where nice to him, where the "evil" option is where he does it. And lets be real, we all gonna do it anyway :BootyTime:
Nothing is sweeter then stealing someones wife/GF, but whats even better when you also steal their kids :KEK:

At this current update the victims are Oliver (your neighbor) and some japanese old guy Tenjin which you saved his life.
The people you gonna have fun with are Olivers wife Alice.

Her Daughter Hailey (Loli?), but she has thicc thighs. A bit to much for my taste. Also I must agree with the other that im not really liking the model. But that wont stop me from playing it. In all a cute, bit a bit anoying girl, which needs some "education" :devilish: (During the Toilet scene the game keep changing her name from Alice to Hailey. Bug ?)

Her Son Riley?. I may be wrong here but his model are very femine looking. The story brought this as a topic into the conversation. So perhaps this is one of these femboy/crossdress/Futa/Gay stuff ? Not a fan at all but nothing happend in this update yet. He is probably also doing Ballet. It couldnt get more obvious.

Then there is Hina, Tenjin adult daughter. Very good looking and is your typical asian wife material. I like the model.

Pam - Mr. Marrisons Daughter and also a Ballet dancer.

I assume with the religion tag some Nuns will be part of the fun. Game mentioned that there is a chruch in town so we all know where this is going. Nice, but I never understood the logic behind the Tag.

I normaly would ask if the Beastiality part will be avoidable but since there is no love in any relationship with the girls (I dont think I can even call them LIs) but since its more of a corruption thing/story I dont mind going wild with the perversions, no mater how degenerate they can be. The Beastiality will be probably be for Alice. If you read closely you will get it.

Game has some stuff I like, but also some stuff I dont like and the future of the game is kinda unclear. Gonna see if its a game for me in the next update.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2020
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

is it possible to swap in images from uncompressed version into this modded version without issues?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is it possible to swap in images from uncompressed version into this modded version without issues?
Should be possible. But since my upload speed is :poop: it will take some time...

Since the dev is maybe using a newer Ren'Py version in the next update I hope i can change my download to a "Mod only" then, too.

Edit:
Here the download links for the uncompressed version:
Game with integrated Mod v0.02 (~1.2GB)
-

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni and Tinuss
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes