joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Mega link is down, says account has been kicked, gofile doesn't work for me today at all, so only racaty was working.
No prob, since I got it, but I wanted to inform whoever created the DLs, in case they hadn't noticed.
gofile has been giving me an error message on all the links I've used for the past few days but still works with jdownloader.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Horrifying, art work. characters limbs out of proportion from the main body. Plus the story like just is not for me. Find it sick and revolting. But Good luck with the concept and idea. No offense meant just saying it could have been better than a wam bam thank you mam kind of game.
Exaggerated physical features are a core tenant of fantasy.

I could see how the story won't be to the tastes of someone looking for something more vanilla. Sadly, no mams have been wam-bammed yet; most of us are anxiously awaiting that (among other things) :)

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
That worked too
That's good so now you have two ways to download when you need it. I've had to use this option before when trying to download from zippy as it would throw up 400 errors whenever I tried to download from there but when using incognito mode the page appeared fine.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.03-Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: SleepingmamA

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Addendum: While I'm here, could I suggest switching from .Jpeg to .WebP, for a smaller download? Many thanks!
Ah, sorry to be a nuisance again, but what you actually want to ask of them is lowering the quality setting on their encoder. As a matter of fact, mozjepg does a fine job in this particular case:
Bash:
    1.8 GiB [################] /input
  433.7 MiB [###             ] /pio_webp
  433.0 MiB [###             ] /webp_90
  366.8 MiB [###             ] /pio_jpeg
The above shows the sizes of the original renders versus the output of pio to both formats (with a base jpeg quality of 85 adjusted by image complexity) as well as the one of cwebp using a quality setting of 90 (not -jpeg_like). Much of what this means can be gleamed from going down this here rabbit hole, but the gist of it is that the output of pio is of near equal quality (as the tool tries to reach a specific SSIM rating in either case) showing mozjepg to be the better choice in this case.
That being said, when in doubt, using cwebp with -q 90 -preset photo -m 6 -pass 10 -af is a safe bet.

Vinyard, see above. :giggle:

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Ah, sorry to be a nuisance again, but what you actually want to ask of them is lowering the quality setting on their encoder. As a matter of fact, mozjepg does a fine job in this particular case:
Bash:
The above shows the sizes of the original renders versus the output of pio to both formats (with a base jpeg quality of 85 adjusted by image complexity) as well as the one of cwebp using a quality setting of 90 (not -jpeg_like). Much of what this means can be gleamed from going down this here rabbit hole, but the gist of it is that the output of pio is of near equal quality (as the tool tries to reach a specific SSIM rating in either case) showing mozjepg to be the better choice in this case.
That being said, when in doubt, using cwebp with -q 90 -preset photo -m 6 -pass 10 -af is a safe bet.

Vinyard, see above. :giggle:
If I can understand what is said above :rolleyes: "pio's jpeg" < Never heard of that before, but how do i switch to it if size can be reduced without loss of quality. Also since i'm dangerously close to being computer illiterate, please explain to me like I'm 3.

Reactions: jackoffonher

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.03-Bug Fix] [DLGB] - Compressed

You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 300 MB
-

Original Mac Size: 2.8 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 270 MB
-

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
If I can understand what is said above :rolleyes: "pio's jpeg" < Never heard of that before, but how do i switch to it if size can be reduced without loss of quality. Also since i'm dangerously close to being computer illiterate, please explain to me like I'm 3.
a quick google search gave

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vinyard

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
a quick google search gave

Thank you! Do take note however that the second paragraph in your third link about WEBP being around 30 percent smaller than comparable JPEG files assumes both a best case scenario as well as the absence of mojzpeg (as in using base cjepg only) – it's a doctored result, really. And while cwebp does perform very well, it's output isn't necessarily better (as in of a smaller size at the same perceived quality) than mozjpeg's. In case of this game's renders, the numbers are actually reversed.

Sorry! I tend to drop stuff like this without much consideration for a recipients' technical background. :oops:

is a – sadly Linux / Mac only – image optimizer that tries to encode to a (configurable) baseline quality, adjusting it on a per-image-basis based on said image's complexity. So an image with little details will be encoded with a lower quality setting, one with heavy details with a higher one. This leads to all images being perceived as equally 'good' regardless of the actual quality needed to preserve their details. I mostly use it to advise devs on which of the two formats they should prefer in their specific cases, though some of my compressions where done using it, too.

As this is probably a bit much to wrap your head around, you may want to consider Zenithtb's initial proposal of switching to WEBP using a quality setting of 90. The results will take up around a quarter of the size while being well-nigh indistinguishable from the image files you're currently distributing. Hope this helps!

Soulbro

Jan 14, 2022
Bash:
err... anyone got a google translation of this in English? :)

• Haha
Reactions: Zenithtb

haku_zen

Dec 25, 2021
excellent artwork IMO. mean and funny. models are perfect for my taste (especially Hailey and Alice); difficult to find such quality and detail in legs and feet :love:(y)

Last edited:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
So ... from briefly browsing this thread I think the answer to my question is no but what the hell, ill ask anyway, maybe things changed.

Is the trap content optional? also, what does this content entail? Dunno if i should continue playing or not, im not into trap at all. I like what ive seen so far but am a bit put off by that tag.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So ... from briefly browsing this thread I think the answer to my question is no but what the hell, ill ask anyway, maybe things changed.

Is the trap content optional? also, what does this content entail? Dunno if i should continue playing or not, im not into trap at all. I like what ive seen so far but am a bit put off by that tag.
That heavily depends on your definition of 'content'. You cannot opt to have Riley not be a femboy and you will be shown him doing ballet with Pam and later having his ass fingered by Hailey (which should probably be made optional), but it won't get more explicit than this:
You can however skip him ogling the MC's huge member in the shower and becoming hard form having it flaunted in front of him, and also skip him violating a pen to a picture he took of the MC showering. Hope this helps!

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes