Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The theme of this is right up my alley! I love it so far. I'm excited for future updates, maybe move no from a carrot to something a lil bigger if ya know what I mean. But for real, great work so far. Looking forward for what's to come.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I think it's a good start, but I was short, I hope to play it again in the future when there will be more content.

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
Realy nice VN! The young boy stuff is a bit of a turn off, but thats just me.
I know alot of people want to see more scenes with him.

I would like to have more control/options for the future.
So we can avoid turn off scenes and focus on others.
Simple example for the Bathtub scene:
She asked him to do it and then you could answer for him. "Yes": Scene happends for everyone
who likes to see it or he says "no", and nothing happends.

One of the many reasons Seath Black Games are so good is, he gives
you almost always full controll of what kink you want to see, so everyone is happy.

But besides that, its a realy nice start. :)

Last edited:

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
This game gonna be king of fetish. ppl will discover their kink fantasies. he recently share update but i can't wait for next one :)

Reactions: smrnsngh

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Windows gofile working racaty working uploadhaven working as well as windows compressed version downloads are working.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
unless the bestiality is with a neko girl, does not ring my bell, so please, at least make it avoidable... as for everything else, does ring my bell damn good!

Reactions: wiseold6996

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
unless the bestiality is with a neko girl, does not ring my bell, so please, at least make it avoidable... as for everything else, does ring my bell damn good!
There's no bestiality ...

Last edited:
Reactions: jinxw1

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's listed under DEV notes for planned tags.
Yeah, this.

My assumption is that the main character is such an asshole, he's eventually going to pressure one or more characters into it. Probably with a dog.

Hopefully it's an optional choice. Most of the more "extreme" fetishes should almost always be a choice in games, so players can avoid them if they want.

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes