Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
That's great news! I look forward to it.
A bit random but do you think it's possible to share the .duf for Hailey the daughter and the mother? I'd love to make a render of her since i started learning and messing with Daz recently. If not that's totally fine. :)
I had someone request Haileys .duf awhile back to create art/sigs etc. I did and never heard back from them again. Not too confident in sharing that :cry:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I had someone request Haileys .duf awhile back to create art/sigs etc. I did and never heard back from them again. Not too confident in sharing that :cry:
Oh that's totally understandable. I suck at making sigs so I'd not be attempting that. More wanted to try to make some pinup art with her something like one of my most recent attempts at making something. But again the offer is there, I wouldn't share the character preset with others since it's not my asset to share. :p
Her ReflectionVibr.png

Feb 12, 2021
Oliver really turns you on doesn't he? Do you want a scene where Oliver can only helplessly watch in a wedding dress as you give him a ring and a kiss on the lips?
Huh? Lmao clearly my post was about Alice, I had to launch the game back up in order to remember his name for the post. Oliver being her husband and us pushing Alice, the game is all angleing on corruption and humiliation (surprised them tags aren't there) fetish'es is it not? Thus wanting to bang his wife infront of him. I don't even want him getting sexually involved either at any point, just be humilated. By your bizarre twist of context it would seem you have a thing for Oliver...

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1488026

Overview:
Step into the mind of a blacklisted doctor as you try to fit in with the residents of a small town. Uncover their secrets and hold your sanity against the temptations that you will encounter.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-17
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: DLGB - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.035
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Extra: Multi-Mod*

*This port/version isn't made or endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 1488005 View attachment 1487994 View attachment 1488004 View attachment 1609566 View attachment 1488003 View attachment 1689096 View attachment 1689098 View attachment 1689092
version 0.035 added nothing thats what the change log says so my question is whats the point of this update

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crazyfingers87

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Got a suggestion to make a Mod here. I'm not usually the type for "bad guy" games, but this one has that certain something and so far I really enjoyed it.

Mar. 26, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.03
Info:
a save at the end of v0.028 for those having problems with their files and my Mod
(extract it into your /game/saves/ folder)

Mar. 29, 2022:
Updated my Mod for the new patched game version v0.03bugfix

Download Mod v0.03a (~78MB):
Workupload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.03a (~531MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1598048 View attachment 1598049 View attachment 1598050 View attachment 1598051 View attachment 1598052
The game is updated. Not to rush you or anything since you work on many games. Just to alert you maybe if you miss this one because it's not a big popular game. Ty for your mods <3

Reactions: Swedishbloke

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.035

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Oh that was a nice little update! Now he is getting some alone time with Hailey and the new friend, maybe we get a bit more action next update. Don't know how long it will be before we get it since this update was 0.35 so maybe 0.40 isn't to far off. Again the offer is there to have a nice pinup made of Hailey if you want. I love her character design! She's so thicc!
Nice work on the update, I look forward to future content. :)

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
I think that's supposed to be crazy funny again, you're lurking for a new update and how soft you start the game where you stop and it's nothing new

3.90 star(s) 113 Votes