alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
First of all i like the story, but the last update it disappointed me a little because I was expecting a lot more sex scenes between the mc and the other characters. I hope there will be less teasing and more explicit scenes in the next update.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ah, slow warning - good chance somebody else already pointed it and i missed - but there's an error in Alice and Oliver's dialogue when they are alone in the beach where "Hayley" appears intead of "Oliver" as a name, the part when Alice speaks of his mom coming over (whom i get the feeling has either remarried or at least shacked with someone - Frank - and Oliver possibly does not approve). Oh shit, GILF for harem incoming. :WeSmart:

Also, small nitpick, but yellow is a terrible font color for scenes with sand or white seafoam.

Last edited:
Reactions: oldshoe

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
How do you update the game?? I was running v.03 and downloaded v.035 but when I chose "continue" from the .035.exe I got an error. Please advise.

Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
How do you update the game?? I was running v.03 and downloaded v.035 but when I chose "continue" from the .035.exe I got an error. Please advise.
I think people mentioned if you used the modded version, saves wont work or you have to download the modded version for 0.035

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
All I've seen in a lot of renpy games, that whenever an update appears, when you look at the log, all you have are just fixes for something.
Hard to see the story unfold.
Every day there are hundreds of games released here on the forum and the hardest thing to see is a game that is making progress, sadly.:unsure:

Reneemsi

May 4, 2019
I just start a new game with every update. It's better than missing something and you don't have any problems

wedgewu

Jun 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit:
You have lots of great detail in your CGs (like the drool in the changing room spanking scene)!
So if this matters: scene d479b there's a clipping issue with the swim trunks.

Last edited:

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Well, i don't see them leaving the place of main course anytime soon, though i'm a greedy bastard also curious for Hina, Amanda & the tan oppai loli Hailey's new friend.
I could kinda see Amanda as an enabler/ally. She (unknowingly) helped you out with the swimsuits, has apparently tried to get Hailey to push the naughty envelope before, and was only a bit scandalized when she saw what you did with the buttplug you took from her. With a bit of work from the MC she could be someone who helps move Hailey, Alice and maybe some of the other younger characters further down the path.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well, i don't see them leaving the place of main course anytime soon, though i'm a greedy bastard also curious for Hina, Amanda & the tan oppai loli Hailey's new friend.

But yeah, very good Alice update where many lines were crossed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No chick flick LI here lady, that guy is 100% a predator molesting you and your underage daughter both, you know it and still can't say no to him. :devilish:
Def want a threesome with daughter and oppai loli.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I could kinda see Amanda as an enabler/ally. She (unknowingly) helped you out with the swimsuits, has apparently tried to get Hailey to push the naughty envelope before, and was only a bit scandalized when she saw what you did with the buttplug you took from her. With a bit of work from the MC she could be someone who helps move Hailey, Alice and maybe some of the other younger characters further down the path.
He doesn't need help. She's so meh to me.

Reactions: wiseold6996
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes