Feb 17, 2022
God this MC creeps me out so much but I just can't stop playing this game. It's like how fucked up is this really going to get. I guess I see bestiality in future tags so that's most likely where my personal limits will allow. But until then let the creepshow continue.

Reactions: markl1717

DaveCash

May 15, 2021
I get you man. Riley is so good looking that he makes all the girls look average. I am sure you will be able to play with his bussy soon enough. :LUL:
Bussy? I learn new words everyday.... cool cool cool.... the pencil thing was kinda out of nowhere and didn't do much, unless somebody watched him... that would be really good

Reactions: impx and oldshoe

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm not a fan of trap, but there are so many other good things in this game so that's why I play it. I know that trap stood there from the beginning, so my first play was to see what was going to happen and then I got stuck here. So I can see two things for me in the futre. Either does the Dev make trap optional, best for me. or else I do have a Ctrl key and I know how to use it. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)
:devilish:

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes