jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
He's making a new game.
And after a few weeks of disappointment I think I like that option better than changing this game into a totally different game just to keep the title and try and exploit it for continued support - despite that being misleading at best, fraudulent at worst (see: Motel ASAB, where that dev has continued that farce for multiple updates, pissing on fans of the orginal story and calling it 'rain').

Dev did try this story-change idea with the last bizarre-and-completely-unrelated update, but either listened to the angry feedback or realized it was just too dumb to work and moved on to start a new title, leaving this one mostly intact...and therefore keeping at least the possibility alive that he might circle back someday after the witch-hunt dies down a bit. I prefer a small bit of hope to seeing a good concept nuked by its own dev so he can be a little bitch for religious zaelots.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Character and quality looks good. Not a fan of female protagonist games though.
Same here. Especially not when they focus entirely on cucking/cheating/being a horrible person... Really, with the simple removal of her marital status, it would go from a story about a woman being a complete cunt to her husband, to a woman just wanting to have some slutty fun.

...But I guess I can't get too judgey, what with having enjoyed this game and all its cheaty raunchiness. (Or at least I did like it until the dev decided to fuck us over royally by skipping the one damned sex scene we were all wanting!) :mad:

Yeah, I'm really not fond of this dev as it is...

-Mal

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
What a searing and inspiring insight! The overwhelming level of thought put into your expression has me astounded by the sheer depth and magnitude of your words, and frankly I'm reeling at the audacious revelations you've presented! Verily, I don't think I've read something more brutally eye-opening and mind-rendingly witful! Quite frankly, I don't think I will be able to even sleep tonight given the absolute truths I've now come to understand thanks to your explosively circumspect statement!

-Mal

NFRHM

Jul 26, 2023
NOO!! ABANDONED :( This was one of the very few games I enjoyed. specially for its unhinged stuff. the MC design was great. I hope whoever reported the game suffers :/

Also suggest me some games that are as good as this one

Reactions: ronan333

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
NOO!! ABANDONED :( This was one of the very few games I enjoyed. specially for its unhinged stuff. the MC design was great. I hope whoever reported the game suffers :/

Also suggest me some games that are as good as this one

Copied from their FAQ on Discord that was updated on 20/09/2024:
2️⃣
"What happened to 'But I'm the Bad Guy'? Is that game coming back?" BITBG is on indefinite hold, because no subscription service can currently host it on their platform. And no, there is no need for suggestions as DLGB has tried them to no avail, including SubscribeStar. If this situation changes, its development may continue, but otherwise you can consider it abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: AlterdStates7
3.90 star(s) 117 Votes