Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's awesome that this is alive again!

But this brings me back to my original Dilemma.

Do I rape the cute little girl on the beach or not...

I don't want to close her path but something gives me the feeling she might have wanted it.

Tough choice.

Is there anything in the code yet hinting to an outcome?

Thx a ton in advance!
You might not get access to Pams sister if you go that route

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Very abrupt ending. Might be a good idea to give people some warning that a totally nondescript scene is the last one before returning to the main menu so they can save the bloody game!

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I the only one who liked the milf stretch marks at first?They looked natural, like those of a housewife
I think Dev was criticized for that and decided to remove the stretch marks from the milf

• Sad
Reactions: MaugerCG

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Well, he had quit his job to fully dedicate himself to the game, then Patreon drama came up and he had no alternate service to rely on, what somewhat pressured him into the stopgap solution of starting another game, but as you can guess from this one return, that was satisfying to nobody, Dev included.

From what he said in Discord, he's not quitting on either of them, but still trying to juggle with ideas, meaning he intends to keep working on both. Or do something crazy like merging the casts in one. Hmmm, more milf....
Something I don't understand, it lost monetization on patreon something obvious that would happen But what happened to the other two sites? Was monetization also lost? How? They are not supposed to have problems with L0lis and incest there
Can dev create another Patreon account? And everyone would start donating money to him again

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Something I don't understand, it lost monetization on patreon something obvious that would happen But what happened to the other two sites? Was monetization also lost? How? They are not supposed to have problems with L0lis and incest there
Can dev create another Patreon account? And everyone would start donating money to him again
Ko-Fi not everyone is familiar with, Subscribestar account was approved literally this week, what is great but is something the dev had no control whatsoever over and could have taken who knows how many months more. Put those two things and the fact Patreon has undeniably the largest subscriber base by a wide margin, together and one can see why things might have felt a little tense if not dire from his PoV a few months back.

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes