Danv

Aug 21, 2020
I think SSP was removed because Ketzel was accused of manipulating reviews

Or maybe that was a different dev
Whoever it was got banned because of it
nah, if any dev is caught with manipulation - they just block reviews and put a notice in OP
reason is quite simple - rule 7 is a fucking joke on this site and most arbitrary shit ever possible - they just pull list of loli games, close their eyes and ban random game for the hell of it
doesn't matter if it fresh game or was here for years without problems, doesn't matter if it was already checked and allowed by staff member or still in question, nothing fucking matter - just absolute random without any consistency

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Whip girl still makes MC her bitch shattering the immersion of a badass MC

That or he dies

Bad turn updates are almost as bad as abandoned games

Makes me reluctant to replay
At least there will eventually be more content and I can skip past the bad turn
He just met his match. That's all. Chances are that is "Polly" or whoever Femboy is into and MC doesn't know it yet.

Reactions: GokutheG

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
The last version I played, MC was in bed with both Hailey and Alice and you had to choose one. Hailey had a scene, Alice had a merciless teaser ending.

I know this update isn't really an update, but what came before it months ago? Any new scenes with Alice?

HomicidalHulk

May 31, 2023
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.07v8
Mod Version: 0.9
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.07v8!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Cheers mate

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
The last version I played, MC was in bed with both Hailey and Alice and you had to choose one. Hailey had a scene, Alice had a merciless teaser ending.

I know this update isn't really an update, but what came before it months ago? Any new scenes with Alice?
sex scene with both girls in shower, sex scene with Alice in bed
then some plot happen and MC got owned hard

rediix

Jun 22, 2023
! C:\Users\Asus Service2024-6\Downloads\Butimthebadguy-0.07v8.1-pc.zip: Checksum error in D:\D\Games\Butimthebadguy-0.07v8.1-pc\game\audio\7mmscene.mp3. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Asus Service2024-6\Downloads\Butimthebadguy-0.07v8.1-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt .........
I get this error when i want to extract it with Winrar Anybody know's how to fix it?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I seriously hate if you choose to block, it game ends you.. I hate bullshit like that.. If theres no point to blocking, take the option out. If you give me options to defy or get under pam skin, im going to take them. Then get pissed off for wasting my time.

Other than that. I got to love Haleys antics. Shes believable autism for sure. And finally, our MC met Pam. Things are going to get very interesting now. then when he tames that bitch :3. The way the MC bantered against her , shes wont be forgetting him anytime soon the way she stormed off. :) Free realistate on her brain. Could get more juicy if she finds out her pet has a total crush on MC penis.

Extra :
So this SSP I take it is a game made by the same dev that got removed from the site ? Dam, would of at least liked to give it a look :/ Since this game has been of entertaining quality and amusing shenanigan's. I mean im not a fan of gay things, Youd think I would skip them. But hes crafted those scenes that even I can get a laugh out of them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir Anal

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It's awesome that this is alive again!

But this brings me back to my original Dilemma.

Do I rape the cute little girl on the beach or not...

I don't want to close her path but something gives me the feeling she might have wanted it.

Tough choice.

Is there anything in the code yet hinting to an outcome?

Thx a ton in advance!

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes