Menace o Santana

Formerly 'MenaceSantana'
Oct 6, 2024
For all the people who's talking about how small the update is i understand you but think that this game were abandonned so the most important thing is that he's back and hopefully the next one will not be as small as this one.........
This update was just a show off to show that he's alive and that we will no longer miss our sweet Riley's ass and Alice's tasty pussy:whistle:

Menace o Santana

Formerly 'MenaceSantana'
Oct 6, 2024
You know what's best? That he will definitely live off comments like your! REALLY! he will be able to buy himself something to eat, pay for his bills, maybe even buy himself frames to hang these comments in his house!

He is alive and now that he doesn't have any page where he could get support he will definitely have more strength to work! WOW!!
Well, this game is one of my favourites when i heard that it was abandonned because an asshole on Patreon who had report it,i was so frustrated and thanks God i didn't know this dude location kuz I'm afraid that's he would no longer breaving:devilish::ROFLMAO:
So that's it, when i hear that DLGB is back, no matter how small the update of resurection is, I'm happy,,,,,, at least i Know that i will miss Alice's delicate flower for some month but not for infinity:)

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
"This is not an update but I added something at the end" -from his Discord. He also mentioned later that he's halfway into the real update for BITBG.
"To address the elephant in the room, yes I am back to working on bitbg(Halfway into the update) and this was unexpected leaving me in an awkward position now with two games. If working on two stories proves overwhelming, I will merge them together. This was out of the blue so I apologize in advance if deadlines get messy."

So no, this isn't supposed to be a content update, rather to show that he's still doing it and if you want to support him/continue to support him for this game, you can do so.

Since as you can see, his subscribestar got approved and he finally get's income through his games again.
So he is going to merge the female protagonist whore to this game? F

Reactions: hawk784563

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I really liked this game, but I dl and opened my saves.. feb last year... dam time really flies.

The dynamic between him and the japanese girl was the highlight for me from what I remember.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ugh, all about the Benjamins. I'd finish what I started once I did so, demonetized or not even if it was at my own expense and time. Just a crypto link in the OP for a tip jar for those that really wanted to do so would be enough for me if that was the only way, even if I was buying assets and paying coders out of my own pocket for some passion project.
Well, he had quit his job to fully dedicate himself to the game, then Patreon drama came up and he had no alternate service to rely on, what somewhat pressured him into the stopgap solution of starting another game, but as you can guess from this one return, that was satisfying to nobody, Dev included.

From what he said in Discord, he's not quitting on either of them, but still trying to juggle with ideas, meaning he intends to keep working on both. Or do something crazy like merging the casts in one. Hmmm, more milf....

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes