Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Walkthrough/Gallery Mod
Game/Developer: But I'm the Bad Guy?/ DLGB -
Game Version: 0.07v8
Mod Version: 0.9
I want to take over Lord Ashram's mod (RIP) so here is my walkthrough mod for "But I'm the Bad Guy". I have taken some parts of his WTMod as inspiration however I have completely reworked it and added some features (saves should still work). This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.
I have completely reworked the Gallery to have more options.

Updated to game version 0.07v8!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

They all still say v2, is this just a naming error?

Reactions: MECKATZER

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Clearly the update is basically there to inform people that the game is back and dev has managed to get SS-account. Even if there's no real new content, that should still be good news for all the fans of this game. Now those of us who were supporters previously can hopefully become supporters again and help the dev actually make content for the game.

a4asshole

Jul 10, 2024
this is the entire update for anyone curious
it's referencing his subscribestar getting approved
Yep, I think the big focus for this update was the last image "to be continued". Previous renders were bonus.. well worth it though. Now we know miracles does happens..

BobDerBraumeister

Feb 17, 2018
"This is not an update but I added something at the end" -from his Discord. He also mentioned later that he's halfway into the real update for BITBG.
"To address the elephant in the room, yes I am back to working on bitbg(Halfway into the update) and this was unexpected leaving me in an awkward position now with two games. If working on two stories proves overwhelming, I will merge them together. This was out of the blue so I apologize in advance if deadlines get messy."

So no, this isn't supposed to be a content update, rather to show that he's still doing it and if you want to support him/continue to support him for this game, you can do so.

Since as you can see, his subscribestar got approved and he finally get's income through his games again.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
"To address the elephant in the room, yes I am back to working on bitbg(Halfway into the update) and this was unexpected leaving me in an awkward position now with two games. If working on two stories proves overwhelming, I will merge them together. This was out of the blue so I apologize in advance if deadlines get messy."
with his previous track record i would be worried about how he's going to merge two games with completely polar opposite audiences

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I'm so happy this is back. Looking forward to more updates.
I don't know what the other game he was working on is but I hope he mainly focuses on this game because it is awesome. A merger sounds like a horrible idea in general. lol

Hermes734

Sep 3, 2021
I'm so happy this is back. Looking forward to more updates.
I don't know what the other game he was working on is but I hope he mainly focuses on this game because it is awesome. A merger sounds like a horrible idea in general. lol
Likewise, does anyone know what his other game is? Is it on this site?

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes