Erros

Aug 28, 2017
The thing I don't understand about all this on "indefinite hold / abandonned" situation.

I got it that it's because DLGB couldn't find a place to monetize it. I have been supporting this game in the past.

But my question is. Why this game can't be on Subscribestar when other games that are "far worse" in term on potential ToS breaking are still thriving there ? I won't name them since they're not allowed on F95 anymore. But compared to them ... I don't get why this game has trouble getting monetized.

So yeah... I'm frustrated because I really wanted to believe in this game doing well.

(btw, I said subscribestar. But I've also seen far "worse" on ko-fi, pixiv, buymeacoffee, ...)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The thing I don't understand about all this on "indefinite hold / abandonned" situation.

I got it that it's because DLGB couldn't find a place to monetize it. I have been supporting this game in the past.

But my question is. Why this game can't be on Subscribestar when other games that are "far worse" in term on potential ToS breaking are still thriving there ? I won't name them since they're not allowed on F95 anymore. But compared to them ... I don't get why this game has trouble getting monetized.

So yeah... I'm frustrated because I really wanted to believe in this game doing well.

(btw, I said subscribestar. But I've also seen far "worse" on ko-fi, pixiv, buymeacoffee, ...)
Dev themselves said that they've tried to go onto subscribestar, but haven't gotten any response from them.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023

Dev themselves said that they've tried to go onto subscribestar, but haven't gotten any response from them.
I have seen some devs say that 2+ years have gone by and still no reply from ss after trying to set up shop there. Reminds me of all the online companies like zoom who were designed for traffic level X but were overwhelmed and had lousy service when COVID increased their traffic overnight to levels they had no capacity to handle.

Seems like ss was set up to be a small scale alternative to larger sites like Crapreon, but have been unable or unwilling to scale up to meet with the sudden spike in demand when the nazi hunt for adult content started on the bigger platforms.

ChoseN89

Sep 13, 2023
Dev is in Isreal, their shit got rocked, gotta move on kithkin.
A similar things happened with the dev of Gates Motel. He's from Ukraine and a few months after the war starts, his game got abbandoned. RIP such a promising game too.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Darn guys, sorry I have to ask.

Are there any differences in the story if you rape Lia or not?

I installed the WT-patch - no indication in this scene. I used the search function - all I got was speculation from threads of 2022/2023...

So will she come back if I walk her back? Will it affect the MC in any way? Or is there really no difference?

Thank you all so much in advance!

Dr. Lewdwig

Apr 15, 2021
Are there any differences in the story if you rape Lia or not?

Thank you all so much in advance!
Yes, if you do that, you'll have to live with the fact that this game is abandoned, and you'll never see the long term consequence of your actions.

Edit: Well, how about that? All it took to remove the game's abandoned state was for me to write this comment! :KEK:

Last edited:

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
All the wait to not fuck the main girl and just tease tha fuck out of her, just for them the project to be abandoned ?! damn they were not lying, 3d ren'py games just never get complete ever !!!
Some do
Some end in a back handed way
Like the mc getting shot in the head

Others end with a marriage scene
Or an happily ever after outro story

Otherwise it's eternally in development with slow and/or short updates

Sometimes so slow it goes On Hold

Then there's the other devs
Some have faked their death
Some actually died
Some got Arrested
Some pump and dumped
And the rest just gave up because it wasn't making enough money or their patreon/ss got shut down

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Some do
Some end in a back handed way
Like the mc getting shot in the head

Others end with a marriage scene
Or an happily ever after outro story

Otherwise it's eternally in development with slow and/or short updates

Sometimes so slow it goes On Hold

Then there's the other devs
Some have faked their death
Some actually died
Some got Arrested
Some pump and dumped
And the rest just gave up because it wasn't making enough money or their patreon/ss got shut down
No no no! Reason be damned! I'm mad because a game I like didn't finish so that gives me the right to say anything I want and lump all devs together as if they were all exactly the same! :rolleyes: :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 117 Votes