a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Considering Alice's suspicions and reactions to Hailey sleeping with the MC in the sofa, horror or jealousy don't seem to be in the menu. Quite the opposite in fact. :sneaky:
Oh she will come around sooner or later. :p ;)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Oh she will come around sooner or later. :p ;)
I think she already has, just doesn't know it yet. ;)

PS: rewatching Alice and the MC at the bathroom's door, all kinds of curious little details you notice in perspective, from dialogue, thoughts, gestures. It's funny really.

Now i'm really want to see that "bees & birds" talk Alice (with the MC's help!) will have with Hailey in the weekend.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I want to see him plow the daughter and the son in the ass in front of the mother. Making her horny.

Maybe even something more shocking, like the father walking in on the action and our protagonist waves his hand to him to join... and the son will start sucking the fathers cock while the son getting pumped in the ass.
The father is such a cuck that he's not able to say no to this.
Nah, why would you let him join in, at most he would be allowed to watch and fap while you rail his family. :p

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Anyone in here on the devs discord? Is there any news on what is the current situation with this game? It would be real shame if this get abandoned since i love the right bastard the MC is in this game :D

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Anyone in here on the devs discord? Is there any news on what is the current situation with this game? It would be real shame if this get abandoned since i love the right bastard the MC is in this game :D
Nothing new since the post about a month ago.

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
idk why the dev paused payments on patreon. The reason hes not updating is pressure of his usual job, pausing patreon payments would mean more dependency on his traditional job. It would be better if he didnt pause so he'd have savings to spend more time on the game.

I love this game and it would be a shame if the dev drops this one

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
idk why the dev paused payments on patreon. The reason hes not updating is pressure of his usual job, pausing patreon payments would mean more dependency on his traditional job. It would be better if he didnt pause so he'd have savings to spend more time on the game.

I love this game and it would be a shame if the dev drops this one
the dev is kind enough to pause the payment since he doesn't want to take advantage of his patreons by taking their money without an update.... if the dev is a game himself the title of him would be "But i'm the Good Guy"

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
The reason hes not updating is pressure of his usual job, pausing patreon payments would mean more dependency on his traditional job.
I don't think dependency on his job is the problem specifically, I think its more that his job is cutting into his freetime, there's probably a minimum necessary monthly income he would need to make quitting his job amenenanenable, but that's assuming he has any interest in doing more than one game.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes