lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone know of any other games where the MC isn't too picky about the gender of his LIs?
Fetish Locator, Vinovella University (although the trans girl doesn't have scenes yet), Warlocks and Boobs, The Shrink (currently undergoing a remaster), Star Mars, Lust Academy
apartment 96, come home, family affair, lunars chosen, spacecorps xxx and deadlock in time come to mind.
You meant Apartment 69, apartment 96 is a real game on here but is strictly hetero

Reactions: toobad0912
May 30, 2022
Just saw patreon post about status update... Bro take your time. But please don't rush the story. We can wait three months for a good update and it's totally worth it but a rushed up storyline is like all of a sudden character assassination of girls in the game and it feels so away.... Hope you see this

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Just saw patreon post about status update... Bro take your time. But please don't rush the story. We can wait three months for a good update and it's totally worth it but a rushed up storyline is like all of a sudden character assassination of girls in the game and it feels so away.... Hope you see this
absolutely ,I would literally rather die and not see the end of the story, than see a good story like this killed off. I dont know how creators do, but you did it, you created interesting characters, a nice cuckable guy, a hot wife that actuatlly tried to resist (but we all know where this end up :sneaky:), a good naive girl and a trap that was actually not entirely the mc that is corrupting and the asian girl that i mostly see as way to relieve some stress, watching a lot of stories where the mc just go around fucking anyone with the help of the script with not development really makes me want to watch how good this game will progress (sorry for any english mistake)

Reactions: haku_zen

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I haven't seen the scene and I already know I'm not going to like it.

So, from what I've read, both rape, bestiality and trap/gay are avoidable, right?
Bestiality is fully avoidable and you can avoid doing anything sexual with the femboy. Full rape is also avoidable (you can choose whether you fuck an unconscious girl or not) but the scenes with Hina are borderline and those aren't avoidable. The MC is a sexual predator so you probably shouldn't play this game if that makes you uncomfortable.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bestiality is fully avoidable and you can avoid doing anything sexual with the femboy. Full rape is also avoidable (you can choose whether you fuck an unconscious girl or not) but the scenes with Hina are borderline and those aren't avoidable. The MC is a sexual predator so you probably shouldn't play this game if that makes you uncomfortable.
Thanks for the reply.

I guess I'll put the game on the "try when I have nothing better to do" list.

Reactions: Movikx
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes