Sep 22, 2022
and even the patreon was closed because of the war in Ukraine, and the update was 2022-09-27 and the update should have been released a long time ago, and it's already 09.01.2023, but the author didn't even answer when it would be, and he completely disappeared from the network.

Sep 22, 2022
The connection to the site cannot be established. The connection has been reset. Try to do the following: Check if there is an internet connection. Check the proxy server and firewall settings. Perform network diagnostics

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
patreon doesn't work

Status
Hello guys, I'm still alive lol I do apologize for the delay. I will disable billing a third time until I get sorted out. Even the time I do get to sit down and work on this my mind is not focused and I felt like the story and renders would end up subpar. Even what I did finish kind of pushed the story faster than what was intended. I do feel kind of bad cause I said the release would be last month but I just get bombarded with work. I'll try my best to make time. There's enough content for a decent update now just got to wrap up the remaining renders and do the coding. Cheers.

The linked patreon post.

Reactions: pgm_01
Sep 22, 2022

Status
Hello guys, I'm still alive lol I do apologize for the delay. I will disable billing a third time until I get sorted out. Even the time I do get to sit down and work on this my mind is not focused and I felt like the story and renders would end up subpar. Even what I did finish kind of pushed the story faster than what was intended. I do feel kind of bad cause I said the release would be last month but I just get bombarded with work. I'll try my best to make time. There's enough content for a decent update now just got to wrap up the remaining renders and do the coding. Cheers.

The linked patreon post.
thank you for sending me, I just like this game.

Reactions: Cebra2
4.00 star(s) 111 Votes