WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Surprised you went with Dumb and Dumber. Ace Ventura is all about a transexual, its like the main plot point. Finkle is Einhorn. Never forget. You could have used the shower scene or the reveal when all the cops start wiping their tongues. I havent seen that movie in 20yrs. Kinda want to watch it now. I also want to touch Riley. And Sean Young.

[Edit: hey, there was a perfect jim carrey moment that would have worked on two levels. Dont act like i am confused; you missed a perfect opportunity.]

I guess I don't get gay jokes.
They might be a bit too elaborate or sophisticated for you. It's good you can accept your limitations and lack of understanding... one might even say, ignorance.

Last edited:

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
I honestly don't want to get smacked, but get booped instead...
With the size difference between Riley and MC I half expected docking...

Holy shit, it's another well-loved femboy
If you get down to it, we're just fleshy parts trying to find other fleshy part. Some are just more ahead of the curve than others. I can see the thread you commented on, you're in no position to kinkshame.

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
With the size difference between Riley and MC I half expected docking...

If you get down to it, we're just fleshy parts trying to find other fleshy part. Some are just more ahead of the curve than others. I can see the thread you commented on, you're in no position to kinkshame.
But.... i didn't kinkshame though.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes