riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Also yeah my Patreon got smacked lol It did hurt but the short run I had there did help pay for alot of new PC hardware. Oh and I can't use subscribestar due to where I live. I don't know what the next best option is for monetization support.
do you have any crypto or bitcoin options for support donations? I far prefer it over using credit/debit cards.

jose_1

Jul 18, 2020
Hello~ Sorry for the delayed update, had alot going on, I don't have a job at the moment so hopefully I can resume steady updates but you never know, unexpected things happen. I'm aware of many glitches and typos, I'm working on that today.

Also yeah my Patreon got smacked lol It did hurt but the short run I had there did help pay for alot of new PC hardware. Oh and I can't use subscribestar due to where I live. I don't know what the next best option is for monetization support. For now it will be buymeacoffee, boosty and Itch.io. That being said, without Patreon, I will go even harder on the fucked up shit.
Create a Patreon with a side game. And make people know that they can support you there.

Reactions: oldshoe and abirvg

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.045v3 (from his Discord)
PC

MAC

If anyone gets an error with the Mac build (Indentation error in day05.rpy), close the game and drop this file in your /game folder and overwrite All I have done is removed the indentation/gap from line 12 in the script

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Is this a new content update, or bug fix?
Bugfix with this version before here and itch was some pics are missing (you have a red bug warning that some pics he can`t find) and I reported as a bug on his discord channel. And the producer asked me if I played this version and I said no and download it and with this was no bug (haven`t looked on the correct under channel from him if he released a update so I found it only as he gaved me the link).

Reactions: Krynh

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.045v3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
wIs there any similar games?
With the "bad guy" going around corrupting innocent families I mean. With a hint of a humor?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ButImTheBadGuy-0.045V3Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArtemisGirge

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Either something went wrong or this update didnt add anything. or this whole time ive just been stuck in the same loop bc of the choices... It ends after the 3rd time you meet Hina (aka starfish or clam choice) and always throws me back to the main menu. its done that ever since the .41 update (i think)
Same idk if 45 added stuff after or it was always there
But only just now seeing it so it feels like a mini update lol

I also wanted to post "you bastard" cuz I dont think the last frame is actually gonna happen
Like it's just what the MC is thinking he wants to do/say n the dev mess w us lmao xD

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Same idk if 45 added stuff after or it was always there
But only just now seeing it so it feels like a mini update lol

I also wanted to post "you bastard" cuz I dont think the last frame is actually gonna happen
Like it's just what the MC is thinking he wants to do/say n the dev mess w us lmao xD
AND as i pointed just two posts below that one, a number of people had similar issues, apparently due to something in the previous Walkthrough mod.

0.045 definitely has content after the Hina scene. Alice & Hailey content to boot.

Ashram has updated the WK mod, so just adding it should solve your problem.

If you still find yourself stuck on Hina's scene after that - just in case, I would suggest you re-download v0.045 and test advancing beyond Hina without the walkthrough mod first. Possibly add this patch too, while at it.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes