Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the whole point of this game is exploring a whole variety of fetishes and breaking limits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such absolute open deviancy i did not expect and must admit disgusted me.
Don't want to kinkshame anyone, but i just could not bear this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well, the whole point of this game is exploring a whole variety of fetishes and breaking limits.

Such absolute open deviancy i did not expect and must admit disgusted me.
Don't want to kinkshame anyone, but i just could not bear this kind of stuff.
I have to agree bringing Jesus in your life is absolute deviancy. Pineapple on pizza though, that's absolutely divine with ham.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of But I'm the Bad Guy v0.05v3

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

astra77

Dec 12, 2022
It's safe, those are the exact links I provided to subs. I don't know who leaked it lol but shame on you whoever did it :mad:
Please just dont, the amount of exposure youre getting from this place is nuts ive seen games blow up after they got posted here and after all is said and done this place is half pirate site and half marketing tool for the creators

Reactions: El Tanque
3.90 star(s) 113 Votes