John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to play version 0.5 yet.
From discord: Version 0.05 - But I'm The Bad Guy? Released to all subscribers on BMAC, Boosty, Ko-fi , Public release in 10 days. Doesn't mention itch.io, which is still the .48 version, but I did see .5 on Boosty. People say Patreon, but I don't see him there. Also, from Discord, posted yesterday: NOTE: Skip function not added for the Riley scene, will add it tomorrow and release a bugfix. So for anyone with a Riley aversion, wait for the bugfix, or deal with it :p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
From discord: Version 0.05 - But I'm The Bad Guy? Released to all subscribers on BMAC, Boosty, Ko-fi , Public release in 10 days. Doesn't mention itch.io, which is still the .48 version, but I did see .5 on Boosty. People say Patreon, but I don't see him there. Also, from Discord, posted yesterday: NOTE: Skip function not added for the Riley scene, will add it tomorrow and release a bugfix. So for anyone with a Riley aversion, wait for the bugfix, or deal with it :p
I can't imagine he has a Patreon, there are at least 3 things in the game that I can see that would get it banned from there AFIAK.

Reactions: Night Hacker

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
New update only in next 10 days or will be some leak here sooner?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for that Rectum wrecking roid rodeo... But the question still remains is there any Hailey content. I understand how hard it is to get your Genders straight. See Hailey is XX, whereas Riley is XY. Just for the sake of science and all that.

4.00 star(s) 111 Votes